Top10digitalitems.com / scam

1 901 Hennepin Ave Suite 105Minneapolis, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: (866) 990-2212

July 21, 2009
Top10digitalitems.com is the same as techcyberstore.com and the same as ultimatedigitalsourse.com. They are frauds!!! They will tempt you with very cheap prices and get you to purchase a green dot money pack to make the transaction. They do not take credit cards only cash through green dote. They look very legitimate and even have a customer service #. Don't fall for the scam. If you have report it to everyone you can!!!

Dd

Comments

Dd
  21st of Jul, 2009

www.Top10Digital Items Is a fraud web site! This sight looks like it is legitimate, but it is only a scam. They get your money through a money transfer by having you buy a Green dot money pak. You will not be sent merchandise because this is a scam! Do not fall for it.

Em
  9th of Aug, 2009

I did get caught with making a purchase from Top10digital items.com using the Greendot Moneypak. They recieved my Greendot payment, promised to ship the item; and they never did. Their listed business # is just an automated system with no actual live contacts. I have reported the matter to the FBI and wait for these thieves to be caught and brought to justice.

Do
  9th of Aug, 2009

I fell for it as well I ordered a Blu-Ray player from them 2 weeks ago and found this website today .They are theives!!! I have contacted the Mo Attorneys Generals Office.Their web site is still active. How can they continue to do this?? Donnie Holtgrewe

Pe
  28th of Sep, 2009

Boy, is this a scam - thought I was purchasing a rather high end piece of merchandise, only it never arrived! Tracked the purchase of the money green dot pack - and yes, I spent my money, and then they laundered it through a transaction company who states that the pertinamt number from which shows WHERE the money went, and the DATE it was withdrawn, is PRIVY information, and wouldn't let me know. Here I am -scammed!