top of the line fragrances / fake perfumes

franklin mills mallPhiladelphia, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 215 632 1900
TOP OF THE LINE FRAGRANCES A INLINE STORE IN FRANKLIN MILLS MALL IS SELLING FAKE CHANEL, DIOR, ARMANI, BURBERRY, KENNETH COLE PERFUMES. ME AND MY FRIENDS HAD BOUGHT RECENTLY A FEW PERFUMES WHICH WE REGULARLY USE UPON TESTING THEM THEY SMELLED LIKE VODKA. WHEN WE TRIED TO RETURN THEM THEY DID NOT GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK NOR EXCHANGED IT. DEJAVU AND TOP OF THE LINE FRAGRANCES ARE SAME OWNERS. I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE TAKE ACTION AGAINST THESE PEOPLE.

Comments

Jh
  11th of Feb, 2009
im buying from them all the time, its not a fake
and buy the way deja vu and top of the line, they not the same owners
deja vu its sucks bhhhaaaa i cant even look at them
im a customer of top of the sicne they open the store and im very satisfied
and they do exchanging the parfums all the time even if u open the box already
for the next time better 4 u 2 know what u talking about
Al
  13th of Apr, 2011
Top of the line fragrance has 50% fake and 50% real perfumes. Depends on your luck and knowledge of the product that you are trying to get. Also they do have overpriced perfumes from France (normally cost 7-20$, they sell from 200$, the last price normally 25-30$ if you like to bargain), their assistants normally try to sell it to you instead what you want. I used to work there that's how I know the system. I don 't buy my perfume from them as they normally don't have testers for new items except bonus colognes. If you want to get perfume from that store please make sure what you want before you go, deals are pretty good, or if you want to try overpriced perfume don't give more than 30$. Don't let them fool you.
Cm
  29th of Nov, 2011
The same happened with me during Blackfriday, on the Sawgrass Mills store. I am pretty sure they sell fake perfurms! I am asking for a refund since I asked for a Lady Million by Paco Rabanne during black friday... and just when I got home I realized they had given to me a perfum called One Billion instead, from a Chinese branch... and it costed me U$68. I searched for the perfum in the internet and found out a Chinese webpage sells 4 units for only U$2 !! ( http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/506095436/ONE_BILLION.html) I am trying to contact the store and they don't reply. Just sent a note to the Simons Mall and hopefully they can help me to get a refund...
An
  16th of Jan, 2017
This is what happened in the TOP OF THE LINE FRAGRANCES in Simons Mall: the sales man told my high school daughter the price is $29.99. But when he charge the credit card, he made it to $49.99 and make her sign on the blur screen with no price on it. My daughter went back home with a small receipt only to find that the price was much higher.