Top-logo-ringtones / Scam trying to get into your pockets !

1 NC, United States Review updated:

I had to fill out a little quiz to get some extra points for what i was doing and finds out it wasn't what it claimed to be...it was registration for Top-logo-ringtones which made me one of their costumers now...when i gave away my phone number i didn't know it was going to be used to register to this scam ! I was so tired so i pressed all the agree buttons and hadn't noticed they were scamming me for my money ! After that they send me a text saying txt STOP if i want the subscription to stop...i did but on the bottom of the message said $9.99/mo so now i guess i have to pay 9.99 every month

When i tried to cancel it and went to their site...i tried everything possible from calling them [[ had a fake number that keeps pretending you gave them the wrong number ]] to emailing them...which was also fake i found out ...Wow i read everything on the Terms Of Use and i still haven't found a way to stop the fees for something im not even using ! Help me if you have any answers of info ! Please we need to stop this scam !

Comments

• Ju
      27th of Feb, 2009

I sent an e-mail through their website at www.top-logo-ringtones.com. The phone number we called was 1-877-661-1136. We told them through e-mail and over the phone to unsubscribe our number. If this doesn't work for you, try calling your cell phone company and they should have the correct number or address for you to contact top-logo. Hope this provides some help.

• Co
      7th of Mar, 2009

Sorry This Happened To You. :(

Ebay has this Scam Company as a Advertiser. I was clicking through a 10 Question I.Q. test. Then at the end asked for my Cell Number. I'am thinking Right I'am not giving that out. Why don't they just give me my score. So I backed up to the beginning of test. There it was in small print. $9.99 a month charge to my cell phone! With all the fake numbers and information to Stop the Charge! Glad I did not fall for it. Hope you where able to get it Canceled. Ebay will take money from Advertiser! Even a Obviously Deceptive Company! top-logo-ringtones Just another run of the mill Scam Company! Just Like FEE BAY!

• Ya
      17th of Mar, 2009

I have just filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau re this scam. Here is the address: https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/getstarted.aspx . Please consider filing one as well and ask for a refund . This company has to be stopped charging customers without authorization and the more people complain, the more chance of that happening.