Top-Logo-Ringtone.com / Fraudulent company

United States Review updated:
I had the exact same thing happen with this company. Somehow, I was signed up for their service and did not realize I was being charged because on my Verizon bill it only showed a "text messaging" charge so I never really thought anything of it because I do subscribe to text messaging through my carrier. When I called top-logo-ringtone they were very rude, read off of a script, kept interrupting me and would not let me finish talking. When I conferenced in Verizon, the weirdest thing was that they were able to verify text messages from this company to my phone. however, I had NEVER received anything to my handset from this number. I don't know what this company does or how they are doing it but after reading that they have done this before I definitely know that this is a fradulent company that bills consumers unknowingly and have never even subscribed to their services.

A  1st of Sep, 2009 by
We too have Verizon. After reading all of the post regarding this bs company, I feel its a good class action lawsuit not only agains Top-log-ringtones.com but also Verizon and any other phone company that allowed them to bill by 3rd party. Its clear to me that Verizon and all other phone carriers are getting a percentage from this company - that is why they all play STUPID when you ask questions.
Please let me know how we can get a class action lawsuit agains all parties involved.

Please comment