Top Hatter / Pest repellent force field

1 Nimbin NSW AUSTRALIA, AU Review updated:

Hello, I won a bid for an electronic bug zapper to eradicate mice, rats, spiders, mosquitos & cockroaches on saturday 4th February. The order number from Top Hatter is:[protected].

It arrived & I opened it, expecting a battery operated, electronic device. However, it is not what it was advertised to be & it has an electrical plug...

But the plug is for another country, not for Australia. I think it is an American plug.

I am extremely upset & do not want this item. What am I supposed to do with an American electrical plug in Australia? Especially as we are on 240 volts & america is 110 volts. I'm happy to return it but don't believe I should have to pay for it to be returned to America.

SO WILL YOU GIVE ME A REFUND PLEASE? And if you want the item back, please make an arrangement with Australia Post so I do not have to pay.

I also won another bid for a clock. Order number: [protected]. But when it arrived, it is a very, very, very cheap plastic Chinese clock that isn't worth $3.00 let alone the $16 I paid for it plus postage. So I will never buy anything from this site ever again because my fingers have now been well & truly burned.

Chaia Stein

Sincerely,
Chaia Stein

Ch
Mar 22, 2017

Comments

• Br
      Sep 04, 2018
    Top Hatter - Unauthorized charge
    Lincolnton
    Georgia
    Tophatter.com

On Nov 6th I have a charge from top hatter that I didn't make I need someone to contact me asap

Oct 27, 2018
    Top Hatter - Not letting me in
    Westmoreland
    Tennessee

I can not get in even using my user name and my password . I have purchased items on here before!!!

• Bi
      Nov 04, 2018
    Top Hatter - Earrings

My name is John Hughes I want a refund of $25.00 I've never received the earrings I purchased over a month ago

• Fl
      Nov 12, 2018
    Top Hatter - Two items I never received

I "won" 1 pair of boots and a blouetooth watch I have never received either one and its been about two months. I want my money back. I have contacted their customer support but I have never heard from them.