Top Hat / Very bad service

1 142 Crwys Road, CathaysUnited Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 02920227196

I paid for a dress to be dry cleaned. I collected it and took it home to discover that it had stains remaining on it. I took it back to the shop immedietly and explained. I was then subjected to the rudest abuse I have ever recived by anyone! I was called 'the rudest customer', 'the most awkward person' and I was told that I was making a fool of myself. I was also told to go away! I was then ignored! I am writting a letter to them for this extremly bad treatment and hope to have my money back.

An

Comments

15th of Sep, 2008

My wife took her wedding dress into this "specialist wedding dress cleaner" to be cleaned and it came out dirtier than it went in and the lace had been ripped and beading had been torn.

We're looking into legal channels now because Top Hat are refusing any liability!

• Cr
      15th of Jul, 2009

I had a jacket cleaned here, it ended up with stains all over the lining, some sort of glue marks on the outside and it had been badly pressed. The manager is quite possibly the most unprofessional person I have ever met and is exceedingly rude, slamming the phone down on me when I tried to make a complaint. I am now trying to obtain legal advice as he refuses to give me any money back!