Top Dollar Pawn / Over Charge Interest (Illegal percentage)

1 1724 West Waco DriveWaco, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 254-755-6321

I made a $180.00 loan, with the agreement to pay $36.00 per month for interest. The agree stated that if i were to pay the loan back before the month was out, the interest would be pro-rated. They charge the maxium amout by law already. But when I decided to pay the loan back almost the very next day, 2 days later, I was suppose to be pay 2 days pro-rated of the 30 day/$36.00 interest they charge. But instead I WAS CHARGE $15.00 for 2 days. Thats $7.50 per day instead of the $1.20 per day. THAT'S INTEREST FOR ALMOST HALF THE WHOLE MONTH, FOR JUST 2 DAYS!!! It't illlegal and wrong. I told the, associate and the manger...NOTHING WAS DONE. I will be contacting an attorney and the BBB.

Comments

• St
      19th of Feb, 2012

this is Stevie Dickson, the same stevie Dickson that made the compliant back in 2009-07-22 against Top Dollar Pawn. After years have passed, I dont know if I misunderstood Top Dollar Pawn policy or not ; therefore I dont know if what I typed was wrong or correct, if I was correct or wrong. So really, Im sorry that I wrote what I wrote. I dont desire to unintentionally lie on anyone or cause a unfair bad reputation to any business. Therefore, I DO NOT want anyone to NOT do business with Top Dollar Pawn because of what I have written. Again, I do not know if they did wrong or did not do wrong. But, I was sincere when I typed what I typed. You can decide for yourself how you feel about what I have written, in both my typings.