Top Choice Digital / Return/Cancellation

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States

In December 2008 I made an online purchase from Top Choice Digital for a digital camera. The cost of the camera was $200. The website stated that I would receive a confirmation for the purchase. After approx 3 days I did not get a confirmation and could not contact the company by phone so I purchased the camera from another vendor. Imagine my surprise when the camera arrived without a confirmation on December 26th and was charged to my credit card. I tried several times to reach the company to no avail. Finally on Feb 6th I spoke with someone who told me it was too late to return the product. After pushing a little I was told I could return it but there would be a restocking fee. I agreed and was e-mailed a form to fax back and was told I would get an RMA number. I never recieved an RMA number and should probably have called these guys sooner, but was busy with work etc. I finally called to inquire as to when I would get an RMA and was told they would not issue one because I had waited to long to find out why they had not issued the number. The arguement was that if I did not hear from them it was my fault for not calling back and they would no longer accept their product as a return.
This place is a scam. Everything they have done on this transaction has been wrong and they will not take responsibility for it. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Ly