Top Berry Colon Health / Unwarranted charges

FWM Laboratories
I ordered what I thought was a 30 day Free Trial bottle of the Acai berry detox, only to be charged $87.13 to my checking account. I called the company, FWM Laboratories, only to be told (after waiting for @ 10 minutes on hold) that it was in the fine print that if I didn't cancel this 30 day trial membership, I would be charged this amount for the bottle. It is on me that I didn't read all of the fine print - I thought I had. I, of course, cancelled my membership, but am liable for this charge as he advised me they do not accept this trial bottles back, even for a partial refund. Again, a lesson learned! Read the fine print and be careful...

More Top Berry Colon Health Complaints & Reviews

Plus Top Berry Colon Health - Charged but not ordered [5]

Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I also had wanted to get the 2 week trial of the AcaiBerryDetoxifier...and after seeing it trigger an autoship for 87.13 I called and cancelled. However...now nearly a month later...I see another autobill for TopBerryColonHealth...and the phone number brought me to the FWM Laboratories Customer service...but the reps there say they are not affiliated with the product...there is no way to cancel this different product as the phone number it give on my bank statement takes me to FWM. I have never even heard of TopBerryColonHealth until I saw it in my account statement...and when I called to cancel it they told me the only account they have for me was for the Acai Berry Detoxifier and that my account was previously cancelled. I told them about the TopBerryColonHealth and they said that is not one of their products...I told them well the phone number listed in my bank statement is your number...they said they will pass it along to higher authorites and investigate it. So...in the mean time how am I supposed to stop these blind-sided auto billings from occurring??? I can't afford to have hundreds of dollars vanishing from my account each month without me even knowing about it!
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have had EXACTLY the same experience as you. I ordered through ACAIBERRYDETOX, they auto-charged my credit card for three separate charges of $87.13 even I cancelled it March 7 with an RMA #, which is a "return mercandise" verification number. Now this month I received an autopay deduction on that same credit card from a company that I never heard of: COLON TOP BERRY. These companies are deceptive and fraudulent. They should be arrested and be made to pay damages for what they are doing to the public.
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
they are doing the same thing to me. After hearing your problems with this company i think the only way to stop these charges is change my account info so they CAN NOT get any more of my hard earned money. Even now that money is getting tighter and tighter.
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Please sent e-mails, often ask for your full refund, again and again up to obtaining it...

I take the risk of not cancelling to see if they were giving me my full refund, I did not cancel my account, I call several times to cancel and they cancelled me and then I sent several e-mails for my full refund, I do call to the office their, I sent emails again, again, and they did it passed almost three months but they gave it to me now I'm canceling my account, uufff!!!...they are scan, it's difficult but it can!!! try it. good, billing@fwmlabs.com; fwmcancellations4@gmail.com, acaiberry detox, , , , , ,
N  9th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Call 1-866-949-0138 get through to Customer Service. They will tell you that you have to wait until the unauthorized bottle shows up, then use the information on that shipment to call them back and get a return authorization number. once you have that, they are supposed to refund your money.
Guess I'll see when the bottle shows up.
In the meantime, I'm asking my bank how to Block that company from taking anymore of my money.

somebody said it...so much for ordering online. and read the fine print!!! this is a complete scam.
N  9th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I too am going through the same thing. I ordered the Acai Berry Detox and now a month later I get a charge on my credit card from Top Berry Colon Health that I never heard of. No phone number to call. Guess I will have to wait for the product to come in to see how to cancel this!
A  13th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This is rediculous. I ordered a 14 day trial and cancelled it on the 14th day (god forbid I cancelled it 15 mins later on the 14th day so they consider it the 15th day. I hope I don't get anymore charges as I am taking this up with my bank as we speak. I don't believe anyone at this company speaks English and this company is just trying to jump on the bankwagon and get the consumer anyway they can. No wonder the economy sucks.
N  13th of Apr, 2009 by

Top Berry Colon Health - took money
fwm labs

I canceled and they still took money out of my account. I called them and they said they were going to refund my money. Lets see if that happens. I have had to change my accounts just so i dont have this happen again
A  14th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I wish I had read these before I ordered the "free sample". All I had to pay for was shipping and handling. Then wham, before I knew it I was billed for the $87.13 which caused an overdraft in my account. When I went in and talked to the bank they was just wonderful and suggested I cancel out my card to stop the autopay's. Just goes to show that if it sounds to good to be true it probably is. I sure learned a valuable lesson and intend to contact the better business bureau and the attorney general in the state where the company supposedly exists.
A  15th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
I spoke to Fernando ID#549330 (very stupid customer service representative)! I am too going through this, but my bank is doing a Fraud Investigation on this company. I have printed all of your comments to use against this company. I spoke to Cole on March 15th because the pills made me ill, which I received them on the 13th. He gave me a RMA# and I returned the pills. Here it is April 15th and I have been charged again and haven't received any pills. I called 866-851-2318 and got the a_ _ hole; Fernando ID#549330 who advised me that my account had not been cancelled. I will not stop until I get my money back from this company.
N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Everyone please pay attention! Do NOT order Acai Berry, Top Berry Colon Health, or any product from the internet without researching first. I work in the Card Services Department at a Credit Union in Washington State and have seen first hand what these companies do to people.

If you've already given your card number for the "free trial" then you need to contact your card company and get (a) A block placed on your card (b) a Stop Payment against ANY charges from this company. There may be a small fee from your financial institution for a replacement card or for the block, but it is WELL WORTH IT.

I've had several members call us regarding this company and they are complete fraudsters and they are not willing to help period. I have been on a three-way call with the company and one of our members who was involved in a dispute with them. They told my member that she was credited the full amount and if she didn't see it to call her bank. After explaining to the "Customer Care Representative" that I was with her Card Services department from her credit union and that there was NO credit, he stated that the credit could take up to 30 days. Which is accurate, but in this case the member had already waited over 30 days.

This company will not refund, will not cancel, and does not operate under federal regulations. If you go to the Better Business Bureau website, you will see FWM Laboratories has a rating of 'F'. If everyone on here submits a complaint with the Better Business Bureau something may actually be done. Please visit the BBB at the website below and submit a complaint. I hope this helps. For those of you who are stuck, I feel sorry for you and I hope that everything works out in the end.

A  16th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Karla you are so correct, I submitted my complaints online to Dept. Agriulture and Consumer Services and DBPR.
Send your supporting documents to:
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Division of Consumer Services
Terry Lee Rhodes Building
2005 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-6500

I researched their company at www.sunbiz.org click search by name and type in FWM Lab, Inc. (located in Ft. Lauderdale Florida address
Brian Weiss (President)
Robert W. Harris (Vice President)
I wrote to both of them and sent a copy of my correspondence to DACS and DBPR. This is ridiculous, I arrived home yesterday only to find another bottle of pills in my mailbox, once again I sent them back to the company. I took pictures of the product and submitted them to DBPR & DACS. Please guys print these comments and take to your bank and send them to the complain offices.
A  17th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
this mess along the colon cleansing pills screwed up my system in terrible way. Then this guy called and starts telling me about the network that would help me lose weight. I told him no thanks! I had all that I wanted . Do not send anything to my home. That day my account was debited 87.13 plus 69.95. I was told that because I didn't call and cancel I could not be re-embursed.
A  20th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
All of the above comments, cover just about the same run-around I am experiencing, along with an unathorized shrinking bank acct. I will be trying the steps mentioned above (Better Business Bureau), and closing my bank acct, just to keep these payments from going to some company that I neither ordered a product from, ever heard of, nor appreciate them removing money from my acct. What gives people the right?
A  21st of Apr, 2009 by
FWM Laboratories, Inc.
2040 NE 163 St., #305
North Miami Beach, FL 33162
My credit card was charged 3 times by Topberry Colon Health of West Palm Beach. I have never called or contracted with this company. I have never ordered their products. When I called 866-949-0128 to cancel they told me that that was not one of their products (similar to the comment by Doug). I have not had a chance to call again but I placed my complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Florida. I think that another scam company RESVERATROL ULTRA of West Palm Beach gave them my credit card information. So far there have been 3 charges 4/21/09 $85.68; 4/21/09 $2.06; 4/21/09 $2.01 They have used my credit card fraudulently and without my knowledge. I have disputed this with my credit card company and will close my account due to the fact that I am being billed by 2 other companies: DRI*8668972464 and by RESVERATROL ULTRA of West Palm Beach. I think that these 3 companies are passing around my credit card information. I have asked for a FULL refund and $105 for the overdraft fees incurred.
I have written to the BBB in Florida about Resveratrol Ultra and TOPBERRY COLON HEALTH. and to the BBB in Delaware about DRI*8668972464 LiftSP.
A  29th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Finally, DBPR (Dept. of Business and Professional Regulations) forwarded my information to Broward County Consumer Services and guess what? I received an email from LWM laboratories regarding my refund...here's the email address and the attachment (refunds@lipaphen.com )

4/28/2009This is an automatic notification – do not reply to this e-mailThis confirms that a transaction for the amount of $83.18 has been refunded and should appear on your bank statement in 5 to 7 business days.Should you have any further concerns Please contact billing@fwmlabs.com Or call us at 1-866-949-0138

Make sure you guys send emails, call send copies of these complaints. It worked for me and I'm not ordering anything else online.
A  1st of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I went through the same thing as everyone else concerning TopBerry Colon Health, the advice from LHILI and the two e-mail address given by LHILI worked for me on the first try: billing@fwmlabs.com; fwmcancellations4@gmail.com!!!

I also went as far as reported my credit card lost and the charges fraudulent becasue at first I didn't know anything about TopBerry Colon Health until I found this website. I did recieve an e-mail from them stating that I would be getting a refund which I did receive. I printed their e-mail and all the complaints on this website and sent them to my credit card company, stating that I did not and do not authorize any charges from this company. Since I was issued a new card and number I don't think this can happen again.

So give the e-mail addresses a try it worked for me, it's a pity in these econmic times that this kind of thing is so prevalent.

I hope this helps!
A  21st of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have had the same experiences with these companies. The misleading information given on the website is what sucked me in. Will they admit that there is misleading language? NO WAY! After reading what you folks have written with the good information given (which I am very thankful for) I called my credit union and had them cancel my debit card and reissue another one. Now I'll need to go to one of the credit union branches and fill out the necessary forms to be reimbursed for the charges made FOR PRODUCTS THAT I NEVER RECEIVED! Sheesh! How can people sleep at night that pull these scams?
A  16th of Jun, 2009 by
I cancelled my membership in February. Received another shipment, which I returned and was issued a credit in March. Then in April, I received ANOTHER shipment and was charged $87.13. Now, when I call for a refund, they keep telling me that I already received a refund - in March. I try to tell them that I need a SECOND refund, and have been trying since April - they keep telling me that I will have a refund in 3 to 5 business days and then when I call back they tell me that I received a refund in March. Talk about going in circles. I keep going through the fact that I was sent another order (which I certainly did not order) and wish another refund. Then they apoligze and tell me that my refund is being processed and I will receive a refund in 3 to 5 business days. I think there have been far more than 3 to 5 business days since April 8!! What a rip off!