Top Aventures Trading LLC / Totally a scam

United Arab Emirates, Dubai Review updated:
Top Ventures Trading LLC
wafi residences mezzanine floor
This company is managed by a person called Massimiliano Riolfo and the local sponsor is Albahar lawyers. They make a professional scam team and they play a game blaming each other in order to screw people's lives and take as much money as they can from their victims. I was in discussions with the lawyer, Yousef Albahar, for an investment in my company, Www.techsquare.me, which he committed in front of other people, however few days later he told me that he is going to introduce me to a very good business man that Is his partner, that was Massimiliano Riolfo. After several meetings and discussions we agreed on a investment plan, that includes hiring one person, accommodation etc. The investment plan was monthly according the needs, the first month he failed so I have to ask third party person for help, second month he send around 40% of the requested and the person that we hired, under Top Ventures Trading LLC license was fired just one month after hiring. This person left another company to join us, since he trusted me, however was not solution and even the lawyer, Youssef Al Bahar, end up threatening this person if he call again to claim for his salary. At this point Massimiliano Riolfo pretend to have a hearth attack in order to avoid calls or any communication, I found that was a lie since I have friends in Italy and they followed up.
Meanwhile I was helping him out in other business when have of mobile phone import export from UAE to Italy opening suppliers, organizing shipping etc. all this I was doing it initially for free in good will as he was going to invest in my company, so after no investment was done I decided to prepare an invoice for my services as a consultant, of course the invoice has been never paid and the lawyer is also threatening me now.

I follow up with other friends and now both, Youssef Albahar and Massimiliano Riolfo are trying to bring Italian companies to the UAE with the only aim to change them 150.000 dirhams for a company setup and rip them off up to the maximum.

This duo need to be stopped as soon as possible and people needs to know about this, specially Italian Business people that are trying to come to UAE for work.

Let me know if you need documents as I have everything.

Kind regards
Jul 1, 2015

More Top Aventures Trading LLC Complaints & Reviews

D  22nd of May, 2016 by
To whom it may concern:

Regarding the above statements of Mr. Cesare Alonso, we declare as follows:

- Al Bahar Advocates and Legal Consultant (www.albaharadvocates.ae) is a high quality Law Firm based in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, founded by late Adv. Mohammed Al Bahar and headed by Adv. Yousef Al Bahar, his son. It has 20 years of practice, more than 100 employess, more than 30 affiliation partnerships and thousands of customers, most of them very well satisfied.

- Mr. Massimiliano Riolfo is a high quality well known business consultant operating in the Gulf Region since 2011, very much appreciated
for his working experience, reliability, integrity and capability to develop international business and relationships, at government level.

- Mr. Cesare Alonso has been our client in the past.