Toonz Animation / Airtel sim pack problem

Well since i arrived in keral last week, i bought an Airtel sim pack and was able to use it at once, and since i already forwarded my documents (photocopy of Passport,application form,photo) since i am a foreigner, after a week my phone outgoing call capabilities was cancelled, now since i purchased the sim pack from a shop in trivandrum, not nessesarily a branch office of airtel, my question to you is why do you have to cancel it without further notice? and up until now i still dont have working phone service from airtel, now i have chosen your network becos i believe that you can give good customer service to people like me and other foreigners,,i am currently employed with Toonz Animation India as consultant, i am expecting the best service from you thats why i have chosen you instead of Hutch, this is my fourth visit to India,only now that i get to experience this kind of lousy service,,now my office asked me to give another copy of my working documents to airtel yesterday, now airtel asked me again today, now my finance officer tells me to give another photo and another application form for airtel! what kind of a service do you have anyway!! you should be glad becos you have a PAYING client like me and other people..now if you cant keep a honest service then Refund my money and i'll apply with Hutch or Idea services...which is i know i wont have a problem with...since i bought my simpack in a local shop in trivandrum, is it my fault?is it the shop owners fault? how come my friends that bought theirs at the same shop didn't get the same problem that i'm having now?