ToonshopDVD / I have not received my DVD's yet

I ordered $92.44 dollars worth of DVD's from Toonshopdvd's 12 days ago and have not received my DVD's that I ordered for Christmas yet. I do not believe I will receive them and I am furious about it because this was going to be my daughter's biggest surprises for Christmas. These DVD's were supposed to be volted, that is why I ordered from this site, but BEWARE. I tried to go back to the website, to find out they changed the name already to Toonjunkie. On the side of the website, it says they they will have a new site soon. SO BEWARE! Now I have try to get a refund and go out and buy other DVD's before Christmas.

Comments

• Zo
      23rd of Dec, 2010

I am from the UK and ordered nearly three weeks ago 2 x DVD's from Toonshop DVDS.co.uk and no one will answer my emails regarding where they are. I also believe I won't receive them. I have tried to contact Paypal regarding the situation. I couldn't find any negatives about the company when I bought them (I did try and investigate first as I hadn't heard of them before, but they did good prices) so put my faith in them and went ahead and ordered. Now it angers me that this person Seree Srion who my money went to is ignoring my emails and I think they are just a low life thief who is happy to take peoples money and not deliver.

• Bi
      24th of Dec, 2010

The same thing happen to us, we order a $43.47 worth of movies and have not recived any word from them . Remember God's rath is seven times back, I had rather have a human mad at me than God.

26th of Dec, 2010

I have sent daily emails to show this person I am on their case and also through the contact form on the website, but I am continually ignored. What goes around comes around, I hope they get their comeuppance.

• De
      28th of Dec, 2010

me either they won't answer my emails is this whole company a fraud????

• De
      28th of Dec, 2010

we must all rememeber to look at these complaint boards before ordering I know we get ixcited to find the items we r looking for but after the fake is too late, but as many of u have said Karma is a ###!!

• Ga
      6th of Jan, 2011

Oh my looks like im another sucker bought dvd at beginning of december no reply from seller also, suppose its time to see what the infamous paypal will achieve

6th of Jan, 2011

I have contacted Paypal yet again tonight regarding what to do. They still continue to ignore my emails! Arrrrrgh am so annoyed at myself for ordering from them and even more ARRRRRRRGH that this person is ripping people off.

• Ph
      17th of Jan, 2011

I also seem to have been scammed by them - fortunately only £23 or so with payment through Paypal. Only just found this website as also have had no response from my emails to toonshop nor the payee hotmail account.

• Go
      18th of Jan, 2011
    toonshopdvd's - non delivery of goods
    www.toonshpdvds.co.uk
    United Kingdom
    toonshpdvds.co.uk

Like all the other complaints about this company, i paid for a couple of DVD's and they never arrived. I would like to start by saying that i should have known better. The first thing to alert me that this website was dodgy was that there is no contact telephone numbers or postal addresses to get in contact with the seller. The second is that when i received an email confirmation from paypal telling me who i had paid the username was childlike and unprofessional, not becoming for a reputable online retailer. My only saving grace from the whole thing was that by paying through paypal and getting a transaction and receipt number i could lodge a complaint with paypal and they would take the matter up for me. The matter i must say is still ongoing but they have initially decided in my favour and i am waiting to hear from them about terms of re-reimbursement. I hope every one else out there has paid by paypal then you all stand a chance of getting your money back. Good luck people.

• Re
      23rd of Jan, 2011

I ordered dvd on 5 December, still not delivered on 23 January. As with others no response to emails not contact through website.

24th of Jan, 2011

I placed my order on 7th of December & no delivery or responce to my many emails. Raised dispute with Paypal & found in my favour. Full refund received today Yay! Good luck to everyone else.

• Am
      28th of Jan, 2011

same thing happened to me. ordered early december. ###.

2nd of Feb, 2011
    toonshopdvd - dvds never arrived
    Ireland

I cannot believe that the dvds ordered from this site nevere arrived, I ordered on Dec 1st in time for christmas ...The numerous emails i sent remain unanswered, A discrace that this scam can continue despite the number of complaints posted.

• Ye
      10th of Feb, 2011

i too ordered from this website and i have not received my item, i placed the order on 4th dec 2010, paid through paypal and i am still waiting from the product. I now know that i am not going to receive it and put this down to experience. The annoying thing is these ### are taking hard earned money from honest people and getting away with it, Also paypal should not let them carry on using there services, how they are going to trace them i have no idea but they should investigate the account the monies are going too. I hope they get whats coming to them.

• Cj
      15th of Mar, 2011

Same thing here, no delivery, no replies to emails and paypal are just not interested. Lesson learned I guess.