Tony Baker 740-604-0727 / KIA REO LX

1 OH, United States Review updated:

Hi
I just got a 2010 KIA Reo LX and drove it 10 miles. Then I took it back the same day and told them there is a vibration going on. Jeff Wyler service departement told me to drive this new car 1000 miles and the Vibration should go away. 3 days latter I took this car back because I did not like how it drives. Jeff Wyler service took the car and had to shave the rotorys down and checked the alinment and rotated tires. and then jeff Wyler told me to drive it a 1000 miles and the vibration should go away.Note: This is a new car that only has 6 miles on it at the time of perchase. So I drove this vibration car KIA for a 1000 miles and then my engine light comes on. And gess what happen, almost everyone is gone because of X-mas. I am still trying to work with Jeff Wyler
I want them to take this car back and let me get another new car. I have spent over 60 thousand dollars just this year on cars at Jeff Wylers. I would like for Jeff Wyler to hear this story.

Comments

• Sh
      1st of Jan, 2011

i bought a used 2002 kia reo long ago with 110, 000 on it now. it has always had serious, maddening, engine vibration on it. several mechanics told me to save my money trying to fix it, because it's unfixable. "its a kia trade-mark, they all vibrate".