Toners4Less.co.uk / 25% failure rate and an abhorrent customer service

We bought 4 laser printer cartridges from Toner4Less, one malfunctioned and they refused to replace it. We strongly recommend that you think twice before buying any of their products. Toner4Less might be competitive on the price, but if they have a 25% failure rate and an abhorrent customer service, you'll end up paying more for less.

Comments

• Ki
      19th of Aug, 2011

I purchased a set of 4 cartridges for my hp laserjet cm 1017 mfp, the cost of which was £130. These were purchased as spares but are now in use. Two out of the four cartidges are faulty and have leaked ink over the inside of my printer.Because the purchase date was over 12 months ago, customer sevices refuse to replace them even though there is an obvious fault in the product.

Do not buy from this company, it will not in fact save money as the product does not work and the customer service is useless.

• Lo
      22nd of Aug, 2011
    Toner4less - Faulty Product not replaced
    Toner4less

• Ra
      5th of Dec, 2011

will when we have never sold anything in usa