TomTopRefund of my cancelled order.

I placed an order for umi mobile on 15.01.2017, and you promised to ship it within 7 days. It was pre-sale order, that I know, but on 25.01.2017, by mail, I cancelled the order and cancelled confirmation received from you stating that I will receive my refund within 2-3 days by Olivia. But till date, I have not received refund. This is not fair for your esteemed website. I, numerous, mailed to customer care, but nobody is replying me. Sir, you are hereby requested to look into the matter and settle my refund, as I want to use the money to place another order with you in future. Thanking you.

TomTop

Bh
Jan 31, 2017

Comments

• Fr
      Jun 02, 2017

Hi, Friend I've been trying to contact them for weeks but no one replies. I also ordered an umi phone.
    If you have any neews please let me know, I dont even know how to cancel my order!!!

Thanks in advance

• Te
      Jul 24, 2017

Hiya, , I am also in a similar situation. Have you received your refund?

• Ka
      Jul 31, 2017

hi i had oreder mobile leagoo m8 pro in 25/05/2017 and today date is 31/07/2017 currently two month and ihave allready gave 14 to 20 mail but compony is not reply me so please do something ...

• Ra
      Nov 07, 2017

We ordered for hubsan x4 h501ss by order no. AN17G24L1516-KQDQ6B on 2017-07-24 . But it is not placed till now . If it was cancelled please refund my money or place my order as soon as possible .

• Pr
      Nov 26, 2017

I want to cancel my order order Id-BA17H04Q3215-JHVQ48

• Te
      Mar 11, 2018

Hi I placed an order for a car GPS navigation device to use on an upcoming trip with my family. I recieved my order within 2 weeks on 03/11/18. The device is defective & doesn't work properly. I have sent emails to recieve instructions on how and/ or where to return it & to request a refund but have yet to get a reply. Can someone please help! Thank you

• Ni
      Jun 25, 2018

How to cancel my order please give me suggestions

• Ra
      Jul 25, 2018

i order a dlp projector after 24 hr i received a mail tha item that u ordered that is out of stock.

and i mail to tomtop many but they did not any reply .please help me .
    now i want to return fund or change order item.