TomTopKkmoon gps

I have been trying to get an answer on this item i purchased. Below is the attempted contacts, invoice numbers and item. I have made several attempts to get this taken care of. I can't find any phone numbers to contact anyone directly, why is that? I have tried to be patient and polite, but my feelings are getting the best of me. I just want one that works right or a refund of my money! I feel as if i am being ignored, not getting any response at all. I am ready to contact the BBB!

LB
lawrence bridgforth
Reply|
Yesterday, 6:30 AM
You;
[protected]@tomtop.com;
[protected]@tomtop.com;
TOMTOP ([protected]@tomtop.com)
I have been trying to contact someone about this issue since the day i received it. I have tried to be patient about this, but i'm starting to feel as if i'm being ignored. Is someone going to contact my and let me know what to do on this issue?

From: lawrence bridgforth
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 5:03 AM
To: [protected]@tomtop.com; Lawrence Bridgforth
Subject: Fw: Doesn't work properly ( KKmoon 7" HD Touch Screen Portable GPS Navigator 128MB RAM 4GB ROM FM MP3 Video )

I am still waiting on a response from my first email about this defective item. Is someone going to respond to me about my issue? I understand your holiday, but it has been well over 72 hrs and no communication from you at all! Someone PLEASE, contact me and let me know my next step! This is my 3rd attempt at making a contact!

From: lawrence bridgforth
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 11:48 PM
To: [protected]@tomtop.com; Lawrence Bridgforth
Subject: Doesn't work properly ( KKmoon 7" HD Touch Screen Portable GPS Navigator 128MB RAM 4GB ROM FM MP3 Video )

Your order information:
Order number No.AN17A17J4003-2LG46E
Total Amount USD 36.94
Order Date [protected]
Shipping address United States Minneapolis 5111 Aldrich Ave N
I received this item today. It is not working properly, The USB cord will not charge the unit so i had to use another one from my MP3 player to charge it. My next issue is that when i try to program the time it changes on the unit itself but not the GPS. My last issue is when programming the GPS to an address or anything necessary to use the keyboard my problem is if i push K, i get J and if i push 2, i get 1, push 9, get 8. I tried to reset it with no luck! I can't get it to work right!

Mi