TomTop / JJRC H1WH drone

United States Review updated:

To whom it may concern,

I have recieved my order of the jjrc h11wh drone and I was very unhappy with the product I received. The camera would not work at all. The drone will not fly after numerous attempts and only 2 of the propellers are working during takeoff. I kindly request a refund of $44.99 of this quadcopter. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Arvind Saxena

Ar
Jan 29, 2017

Comments

• Sc
      10th of Feb, 2017

The following email that I sent TomTop after receiving my order just within time limit, , . Now for the Bad news !!!
    Clearly they are sending out Faulty goods that cost more in postage to return from UK than the original cost
    Of the order and are relying on people not bothering because they say it's the buyers responsibility to pay return cost !!

Hi, Regarding the above order that I received I am very disapointed that it is not working,
    To be more specific, the camera/video is not working, it is not showing a picture from the camera
    on the app Video_copter, the alert message is that it is ' not connected to the video board ' or wrong wifi,
    I have tried 3 Phones and 1 Tablet, Obviously the cameras circuit board is at Fault.

I believe that I have had a USED FAULTY Item sent, when I opened the package I found the Box Damaged
    on the bottem, , ( Please Refere to Attached photo ) and when I opened the box to assemble the Copter
    the Camera was attached to the Copter and not in a White box as it should have been..small Box missing, ,
    Please look at attached photoes for details of order and box condition with outer packaging ..

If this cannot be rectified I will be wanting a complete refund .

I look forward to your reply as soon as possible,

Regards,

Mike Allanson.

The following reply and my response as follows :-

On 25/01/2017, 02:49 Support wrote:
    Hi Friend,

In this case, we advise to return back to us for checking and repairing.
    But customers need to cover return shipping cost.
    Pls inform us so to provide RMA#

Regards
    Taylor

My response as follows :-

Hello Taylor,

Thank you for your quick response . But as I pointed out in my email the item that I paid for that was dispatched by yourselves
    was clearly faulty and not fit for purpose, therefore I am Not responsible for the cost of returning the goods, please read the following text .

Returning faulty goods bought online

The Consumer Contracts Regulations are in addition to your other legal rights.

So, if your goods are faulty and don’t do what they're supposed to, or don’t match the description given, you have the same rights under the Consumer Rights Act as you have when buying face to face.

(. Any terms and conditions that say you must cover the cost of returning an item Do Not apply where the goods being returned are faulty. )

Please take note of the last line !! Because the cost of shipping back to China would more than double the original cost of the Copter that I paid for.

However, A solution may be available to us both, may I make a suggestion that..

Due to the fact that the problem is with the Camera and it's WiFi circuit I would like to suggest that you ship to me a New and Working Camera,
    This will be a cheaper and less expensive option as it is only a small item and should rectify the problem,

I look forward to your reply at your convenience .

Regards,

Mike Allanson .

As of today, , Friday the 10th of February 2017, I have not had a response, and I'm not holding my breath after reading so much negativity
    Of this alleged Company !!