TomTom.com — Duplicate orders, TomTom.com needs a link to allow customers to cancel orders beforeign processing
Duplicate orders at checkout because your site changed my state from ga to al several times.
$65.19 was the first attempt
Order no::bn17e04u4857-8sezll = $67.19
Order no: bn17e04u4630-a7zgml = "
Order no:bn17e04u4259-dw2grj = "
Order: bn17e04u3611-71f71k = "
Order: bn17e04u2507-efqlll = $65.19
The only valid order is: n17e04u5042-ik6x76 = $67.19
More TomTom.com Complaints & Reviews
- Tom Tom - Repairs for GPS 
- TomTom - Wrong address's 
- TomTom GPS - TomTom refuses to honor latest map guarantee. 
- TomTom - Scam
- TomTom - Forbid to sell second hand 
- TomTom - illegal instructions
- TomTom - Poor Customer Service
- TomTom International - will not refund my return items after telling me to return the items
- TomTom - White screen, replacement unit
- TomTom - False Advertising on Features - Not supported