TomTom / TomTom no replacement on faulty products

1 Western Cape, South Africa

Tomtom sold a device to me in December 27 2015 knowing that this device had problems downloading info and also with it monitors that is steeling good money from me paying for your bad product and now you don't want to take responsibility for this **** you sold i will make sure that no one in my group and other runners ever by a Tomtom product.

I have to take this product in again where will this stop and each time your reply on this is the same story . It is sad that a big company like tomtom will not take responsibility and realize they are selling a faulty product to the clients and sadly we have to just accept your POLICIES on obliged to take the device back and either repair or replace the device. And isn't there a thing if you take it back after repair again you will refund the client how many times should we or are we going to take this product back. And if we do you will just email us again and tell us it seems that no matter what you do we will not be happy ( NO IF YOUR PRODUCT IS WORTH THE MONEY WE WE SHOULD NOT COMPLAIN BUT IT IS BULL *****)

AND APPARENTLY ITS THE UPDATE WHY DO YOU SEND ME A REPAIR WITH OLD SOFTWARE !!!

WE HAVE TO DROP THE ITEM AGAIN FOR REPAIR AND DRIVE BACK 500km AND GET IT AGAIN AND HOW LONG WILL YOU DRAG OUT THIS BAD PRODUCT AND AFTER SERVICE SALE !!!

He