Toms ImmigrationImmigration and placement

This is a fake consultant.They offer you job for canada and told they will take money after your joining.they will send you conditional offer letter from Casprio Infrastructure Management Pvt. Ltd. ( ph. no +[protected])who have a fake web site. This company register at UK in the name of Casprio infrastructure Management Ltd.
After that they will call for Medical test at Delhi costing of Rs 5000/-.
The ph.no which is given in website http://casprioinfrastructuremanagement.ca/contact-us/ which no body received the call and the call will always gone voice mail box.
I confirm from embassy about the company and i come to know that they are fake.
Please don't give them any money.

Ak
May 06, 2017

Comments

• Ra
      May 15, 2017

akash roy could you please call me at [protected] for further details, as ive also received their email and now they are calling me to sign the conditional offer letter for the same company you mentioned here.

Jun 06, 2017

@Raju John I have got my visa application form from TOMS, they are very genuine and helped me to get a great offer in Canada. My Visa stamping process would be closed by June 15. I have detailed interview and interaction to the company professionals and I am very thankful to the Toms.
    Guys please don't make rumors if you don't have solid proof.
    If you guys have any issue regarding Toms you can contact me on [protected].

@Ravi_Singh Are you Mr.Avnish

Jun 23, 2017

@Ravi_Singh hi Raju john, along with me there are 2 other candidates who have applied in toms, we are yet to get interview which is scheduled after 2 days.Can u please share the copy of visa stamping process...it will be helpful

Regards
    Ranjit karn
    [protected]

Jul 03, 2017

@Ravi_Singh This number is registered on Eminent education Pvt.ltd means you are somehow associated with these frauds.

Jul 17, 2017

@Ravi_Singh bhai tumhara numbet to band hai .

Jul 17, 2017

@Gourav Verma These are fraud. Do not give any money at all.

Aug 22, 2017

@Ravi_Singh I had called on [protected] to Mr Ravi Singh. He said that, "He does not know any Toms Immigration. Some body (Panday) has mentioned his number. He is willing to complaint against Panday.

• Ke
      Sep 20, 2017

@Ravi_Singh i just call on the given number, both are exist real the name Ravi Singh and the number [protected], but he refused even to recognized the name of toms immigration. he said to me that someone had misused his details. so guys don't call on that nmber

• Di
      May 15, 2017

The above comment is totally nonsense!!!Apparently, it is posted by some rival to defame us. If anyone has any complaint against us he can contact us directly with solid proof rather making such foolish attempts to degrade our company. Casprio infrastructure management is genuine company registered with government. The fact is that Akash Roy is not even client of TOMS. This is just a cheap attempt by some coward and frustrated person who has not even iota of guts to reveal his real name and has no caliber to succeed.

May 22, 2017

@dia mehta If casprio is genuine then why it's website not showing any vacancy?
    And further why last updation is made 5-7 months back on website?

May 22, 2017

@dia mehta And how a company could offer almost same salary to two poles apart experiences?

May 22, 2017

@dia mehta I am not saying that you guys are fake, but the terms and conditions of the company casprio is really hard to digest. Could you please elaborate all the scenario here?

• Hi
      May 27, 2017

@dia mehta @dia Mehta: If company is genuine, then why don't you provide the conditional offer letter to the candidate via email. and what do you have to say about the company Casprio? As no one from there receive any call!!!

Jul 03, 2017

@dia mehta This TOMS seems to be fake as I have given Rs.5000/- and they said my interview is cleared and application is under LMIA process. Now from last 1 week no one is answering the call in Mohali office. Also there website is not opening and same with www.casprioinfrastructuremanagement.ca not opening. If they are genuine then why not answering calls or emails. Also how come a same CASPRIO company is offering job to so many people.

Jul 17, 2017

@dia mehta Comment is not nonsense. Your company and TOMS is nonsense. Looting people.

@R Kaur TOMS is 100% pure high grade frauds

Jul 18, 2017

@Rithik Exactly. 100% true.

Aug 03, 2017

@R Kaur Same condition with me, they already took 5000 from me without any receipt, , it is totally fake I am registering police complaint against them, and in consumer Court for all their frauds, , , if you are with me contact +[protected]

Aug 10, 2017

@Dawood Ibrahim Ali My husband is already in touch with advocate in Delhi.

• Ke
      Sep 20, 2017

@dia mehta then what is the reality? where is your office now? why you people shift your office from sector 70, mohali. And why you people not picking our calls?

Sep 25, 2017

@keshav271270 Dear Keshav, pls. update the contact details of Toms immigration as their numbers are found switched off.

May 18, 2017

Hello!! I have also the same confuse with the consultant and the registered company.
    Dia metha please confirm which country government has registered the company?
    if it's is registered company, why they are not receiving calls from them?
    anybody got a job offer in Canada from your consultancy?
    As a consultant you must give the answer to prove your genuine.

May 20, 2017

Hi Dina, Please reply. Everyone is facing some problem

• Vi
      Jun 02, 2017

Can u please clarify all concern regarding Casprio infrastructure management and specific job profile for Specific candidate

Jun 06, 2017

Guys please don't make false statements if you don't have solid proof.
    If you guys have any issue regarding Toms you can contact me on [protected].

Hi all
    I have also given 5000
    And now they people even not answering my call
    They have scheduled my interview and also i have given interview very confidently
    Then also they are not selecting me and saying that we are facing technical problem so result not came

Afterall what is technical work to hire workers???
    They have taken 5000 rupees and takes the medical report which can be done in 300 rupees anywhere
    I am not saying that they are fraud but they people are not answering properly

Jun 12, 2017

Go to cyber cell and register complain against all of them

Jun 16, 2017

@Anurag Gupta but do'nt do that beacause, they all are helpful. I think so.

Jun 15, 2017

they told me we will tell u all about interview and now they didnt support nor gave any postive response event they didnt receive my call.

Jun 15, 2017

This is a fake consultant.They offer you job for canada and told they will take money after your joining.they will send you conditional offer letter from Casprio Infrastructure Management Pvt. Ltd. .

Jun 15, 2017

After that they will call for Medical test at Delhi costing of Rs 5000/-.
    I confirm from embassy about the company and i come to know that they are fake.
    Please don't give them any money.
    my contact .[protected]

Jun 17, 2017

We all should complaint against them and shoul take our money and all our fair expanses back...
    Whatsapp me on [protected]

Jun 17, 2017

Please put your number who wants to make complaint

Aug 04, 2017

@Chetan dhola [protected]

Jun 17, 2017

Those people who are saying positive feedback about toms, kindly share your visa stampings, documents & the conditional offer letter

• Bi
      Jul 02, 2017

Yeh its totally fake i also suffer loose money 5000 .once u give money after that they didnt pick ur call also not given any satishfied ans.

Jul 04, 2017

@biswaraj Hello guys !! Can we all go straight to the consultancy and approach them. The company have a new website now which is this : http://casprioinfrastructuremanagement.com/contact-us/ also enquired about the USA location from my US Friends, none of the address is traceable. The website http://www.tomsimmigration.com/ is also hacked. The address is Sco-665, Sector-70, Sector 70, Chandigarh - 160071. Can we personally visit this Saturday and ask them everything.

For any queries you can ring me @ [protected]

Jul 04, 2017

@Saurav Mukherjee Diya Meheta & Naina Verma never picks up the call. So, we need to approach them personally and must meet the Boss instead of talking them. If Casprio is a genuine one atleast we need a guy's information who is placed in Casprio. No one picks up the call when the number is dialled and infect the [protected]@casprioinfrastructuremanagement.com email address in the website also don't give any response. We should all together file a case against them if it is not genuine.

Jul 06, 2017

@Saurav Mukherjee Visiting them will not help. Need to lodge a complaint in police.

Jul 13, 2017

@Saurav Mukherjee I did an enquiry with my known person in both USA & Canada and communication is properly established with them. So, there is no confusion at all. The process got delayed only for the reason that company is re-shifted. Therefore, there is no issue now and company seems to be okay. Everyone can proceed and can contact me if any queries and concerns.

Jul 13, 2017

@Saurav Mukherjee I got information from my contacts in US & Canada and everything seems to be okay. The process got delayed because of re-establishment of the company. So, you can discard my previous comment. The company already dispatched with the offer letters and will get it received by July 15. So, you can approach with Tom's without any hesitation.

I will further update with the progress of my application.

Jul 13, 2017

@Saurav Mukherjee Is it true Mr.Saurav ? can you tell me the company new address because I have friends in ca_ montreal so I can contact with them and I like to know about the companies major work.

Jul 13, 2017

@Saurav Mukherjee Are you sure ?? Why these guys are not answering the phone from last 2-3 weeks ?

@Rithik Check this out : http://casprioinfrastructuremanagement.com/contact-us/

Jul 14, 2017

@Rithik This email is since day one. But the issue is no one in the company is contactable nor even in TOMS office

• Ab
      Jul 14, 2017

@Saurav Mukherjee I need to know some details of Toms, could you please share your contact number

Jul 14, 2017

@Saurav Mukherjee From the mentioned address in the webpage is like an muti-commertial building like there is more shops and office ia there. That building call by we work. Their is more office but my friends can not find the casprio name in the list. They have also doubt about it. So Mr.saurav can try to get more detail from youe friends.. it will be helpful for everyone

Jul 14, 2017

@Saurav Mukherjee Hello guys anybody attand there interivew & phone calls from casprio..

Please give reply

• Ab
      Jul 15, 2017

@Rithik Hi, I have attended the interview last week...got a call from casprio only.the same number mentioned above.Now the Consultant from Toms has informed us to pay a security deposit of Canadian Dollar 350 which they say in the mail and call is for the payment towards employer. Please share your contact number who had experienced, I am confused about what to do further.

Jul 17, 2017

@Saurav Mukherjee Had y gone canada through toms immigration.

Jul 17, 2017

@Rithik yes dear i was attand calls from him but number is same that is 402 in end but now i am in confusion that toms is fake or not. Can y tell me anything

Jul 17, 2017

@Saurav Mukherjee Share your number i will call y about tomss immigration

Jul 18, 2017

@Gourav Verma they are not genuine

Aug 03, 2017

@Saurav Mukherjee I visited their office they are fake they took 5000 from me, , ,

Aug 04, 2017

@Rithik Yes I have atyant but that call was also from mp local no and he was saying he is calling from Canada...hahahahah

Aug 22, 2017

@Saurav Mukherjee I had called Saurav Mukherjee on [protected]. First time he replied and suggested not to pay to Toms Immigration and agreed to discuss after 9:00PM as he was in the office.
    I again called at 9:30 pm but he did not responded that time.

@Saurav Mukherjee Hello All,

Toms Immigration is completely Fake and the offer letters they are providing is also forged. Naina Verma, Diya Meheta they are not professional at all, they are not capable to explain the Capable to explain regarding the Visa process. Those useless idiots asked me to put good comment, so I did it but now they didn't process my file and they even don't have the courtesy to pick up my call or answer me.

From detailed source from both USA & Canada, the company doesn't exist at all. So, Guys please don't fall in their trap and pay security deposit

Aug 23, 2017

@ArvSS Dude I might be busy..Don't pay them...they are complete fraud

Aug 23, 2017

@Gourav Verma no I am still here, but they will go in jail soon

Aug 23, 2017

@Saurav Mukherjee They are 100% fake as I have already check with my sources in Canada. As per them the address of casprio is fake and is registered on some hired address. Everything is fake. Lets join the whatsapp grup made (link on second page of this complaint) and address. few already lodged complaints in police including me.

Aug 23, 2017

@Saurav Mukherjee https://chat.whatsapp.com/FhwjvAFBgnGBoPgBleuG5Q join this group so that we can stand together and go to police.

Jul 03, 2017

This TOMS & CASPRIO seems fake as their websites not working, no one is answering calls too. As per the details Casprio is registered under UK (NAME: N. Singh, +44-[protected] and address is West Wilmot St. Richmond Hill ON Canada) address and now it is showing moved to new domain which is www.casprioinfrastructuremanagement.com is now private so that no one can see where it is registered. But as per data it is recently updated in JUNE 2017 (seems after these complaints and comments).
    So it seems they are 100% FAKE and FRAUD.

Jul 04, 2017

anil could you please call me at [protected] for further details, if you received their email and now they are calling me to sign the conditional offer letter for the same company toms and casprioin . please inform me

• Me
      Aug 03, 2017

@anil israni Fake hai do not answer their call and also dont think about it

Jul 12, 2017

Anyone who is interested to lodge police complaint against these guys?

Aug 03, 2017

@R Kaur I am ready to file complaint in consumer Court and police station concerned, , , as they took 5000 from me for this fraud, , contact me +[protected]

• He
      Jul 14, 2017

Same problem. Please help.

• He
      Jul 14, 2017

And now where is aakash roy.
    Cuz of him all got messed up and he is not replying.

Jul 17, 2017

@Herald Christian He did good thing. TOMS and Casprio are fake.

Jul 14, 2017

I have received interview call twice and after that they are asking for some formalities Like
    Documents to be verified by embassy
    Courier charges for offer letter (RS 1500)
    Security money (to be paid to employer ) CAD$350 (which makes Indian currency aprox 22000 )
    is this genuine can anyone guide ???

Jul 15, 2017

@Arun mohan Never part with your money. The golden rule is, any job offer that requires that you pay a fee in advance, is probably a scam. Most reputable companies will absorb these costs themselves. Another warning sign, is if the recruiter offers to train you for the job, in return for money. NEVER pay money across ever. No legitimate company or recruiter will ask for money upfront. Not for anything.

Jul 15, 2017

@Arun mohan It just a example for a scam offere just check with your offer letter. if possible hide your perosnal detail and share your offer letter it will be help full for others

I received job offer from this company below after I answer the following question required & policy agreement (mentioned that I will pay for the processing fee of my visa then to be re-inburse to my employer).

email received:
    leslie cheung career centre.
    building your career to a greater height.
    office address: 33 leicester square. city, london, uk, wc2h 7la.
    phone number: +[protected]
    our license: ch780357830na
    fax: [protected]
    email: rep. cheung-gsst.co. [protected]@leslie-cheung. cn
    website: on request

letter of employment/screening credentials

attention: jesselyn ramos,
    employment summary.
    name of company... darkmark petroleum international plc.
    salary:... £7, 300 gbp/per month
    position... financial administrator
    duty office location... canada.
    contract duration... 4 years (four years).

with reference to your application and subsequent resumes to our data based client, we are pleased to offer you the above position in one of our data based clients darkmark petroleum international plc, canada, with an annual total employment cost (atec) of £87, 600.00gbp/per year /- (eighty seven thousand six hundred great british pounds) per annum.

you will also be eligible for 7.5% of afc as bonus depending upon your performance. there will be a profit share applicable to your grade as per the rules of the company after 6 months of service. apart from this you will be eligible for petrol, mobile reimbursements as per company policy. you will also be eligible for medical claim & accident insurance as per company policy. we would expect you to join as early as possible, but not later than 3 months beyond which the offer would stand withdrawn, unless a new date is agreed to, by us in writing.

ensure to provide the scan copies of the following documents for further evaluation purposes.

aptitude question from company.

1. tell us about yourself
    2. what experience do you have in this field offered to?
    3. do you consider yourself successful?
    4. what do co-workers say about you?
    5. what have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
    6. are you applying for other jobs?
    7. why do you want to work for this organization?
    8. are you satisfied with the salary presented to you?
    9. where did you find us?

employment screening documents

1. acknowledgment letter
    2. proof of age
    3. copies of educational and experience certificates
    4. relieving certificate from the previous employer, if any
    5. appointment letter of the previous employer, if any
    6. a recent passport size photograph.

note:

1. on or before date of resumption there shall be an aptitude test and likely questions will be reviewed to you, though you will be noted before completion of your documents.

2. two weeks or on date of resumption, there shall be another two weeks intensive training for successful employees by company (darkmark petroleum international plc) trainers and every necessary detail shall be disclosed to you properly.

please endeavor to provide the employment screening credentials not later than 2 days of notification.

once more congratulations, we wish you have a safe and uninterrupted contract base duration.

we shall appreciate an early response, regarding our instruction.

yours recruitment service,

management,

leslie cheung career centre.

Jul 15, 2017

@Arun mohan So how do WE recognize a job scam, and what signs should you look out for?

1.Never part with your money. ...
    2.Do some research on the company. ...
    3.Free email accounts. ...
    4.Do a Google search on the company. ...
    5.Check scam lists. ...
    6.Offers without interviews. ...
    7.Work from home. ...
    8.Receiving offers for jobs you did not apply for.
    9. Salary range more than our qualification.
    10. untrusted documents

• Mu
      Jul 15, 2017

@Arun mohan Same money asking with me

• Mu

@Arun mohan [protected]

Jul 16, 2017

@[email protected] show here the copy of that offer letter or send to [protected]@hotmail.com. I will try to get information from Canadian immigration consultant or from embassy.

Jul 17, 2017

@Arun mohan dear i am also in confusion

Jul 17, 2017

@Arun mohan This seems to be fake. There was no such conditions when they started process. Why should we pay money now to get offer letter and security money ?

@Rithik Its fake offer letter

• Ka
      Jul 28, 2017

@Gourav Verma Me too

• Si

@Arun mohan All are fake

• Al
      Jul 16, 2017

Dear friends please show me casprio offer letter.
    Thanks.

Jul 18, 2017

@Alkesh Niredi Letters can be forged in 10-15 minutes, do not pay any money at all.

Jul 16, 2017

I have given the contact number to my one of known who is staying at canada and he told me he called up but no one responded call and voice mail was recorded

Jul 17, 2017

Can anyone tell me that toms immigration is fake or not.
    Because they want more money as security deposit of 350 CAD and document verification charges that is 4000 rupees. So i am in confusion that what i do or not do. After that she said that pay momey when i assure that lmia or other docs are original and after that delegates will coming after security deposit in embassy and check our original docs and than after our process complete
    So guys plz tell me what i do.

Jul 17, 2017

@Gourav Verma Its fake. Do not give any money now. Already medical cost is on toss.

Jul 17, 2017

Who all are ready to lodge POLICE COMPLAINT mail me at [protected]@gmail.com ? This is a scam first they didnt told about any money now they are asking for money for offer letter. BLOODY CHEATERS. In between they were all on NO REPLY mode.

Jul 17, 2017

Offer letters can be fake so showing offer letter will not help. I think every body is ready to give money if got VISA. So till the time VISA is not coming do not give any single penny. These are fake 100%. For documentation verification you can do the same at your own.

Jul 18, 2017

@R Kaur yes you are right, after will get the visa no issue for giving money but why they asking before.

Jul 18, 2017

@Rithik Yes thats what I am saying.No genuine company will ask for money in advance no matter what. SO EVERYONE DO NOT GIVE ANY MONEY TO TOMS OR CASPRIO. Offer letter can be forged easily hardly take 10-15 minutes so first get your VISAS and then payment. no matter CAD350 or CAD 400 or more.
    Also mail me who are want to lodge police complaints against these guys.

Jul 21, 2017

@R Kaur yes its good

• Na

Narendra hada
    I already gave interview and now dis Mehta is calling me at Mohali for offer letter sign and 17000 rupees as refundable after documents 25/7/2017
    My no [protected]

Jul 19, 2017

@Narendra Singh hada Dont give any money. It was not told before when we applied for job. then how can they suddenly ask for money. Casprio is also fake. Anyone can build website in 2-3 days.

Jul 19, 2017

me and my two friends are also apply for same company. we already gave interview two time.. they asking for offer letter and documentation.. rs 1500 and 350 cad which is refundable at delhi... Naina Verma Always pick my call at office hours... and tell me everything that i want to know... but now i am confused what to do ?????
    Please help ... [protected]

Jul 20, 2017

@samuninu do not trust them at any condition. if they are genuine, I am sure they never asking money without any proof

Jul 20, 2017

@Rithik Carefully, guys please do not give any money to them. we already loss come money. don't trust them

Jul 20, 2017

@samuninu Do not give any money. DO NOT GIVE AT ALL. THEY ARE FAKE. Many people lost their money in the name of stupid medical test.

Jul 20, 2017

@R Kaur are you apply for any post from TOMS.. can you plz provide me your mobile number .. how you know that all this is fraud...

Jul 23, 2017

@samuninu Yes my brother applied from them in Mohali and initially they said no money is required and once we join the job then on first salary they will take 50%. They all were non traceable for approx 2 months and now they are asking that offer letters are ready but we have to submit 17-23k to get the offer letter. No tell me one thing which company ask for money to hand over offer letter. And when we have already signed a contract that we will give them 50% of first salary then how can they say we will not give money or bla bla.

• Er
      Jul 22, 2017

I think if they say for Rs 17000 DD/check in favor of Toms/casprio then it is safe to pay.Never pay any amount in CASH without any proof. If anyone has received offer letter in hard copy then please share snap.

Jul 23, 2017

@ErSyed Thats fine. Now tell me one thing if it proves fake in later stage would be go to court for 17k by paying 20-30k as advocate's fees. No one will do so. SO ultimately everything will be on toss.

Jul 24, 2017

@R Kaur plz give me yor number

Jul 24, 2017

@ErSyed plz give me yo number

Jul 25, 2017

@R Kaur come to toms office on 27 july 2017 at 01 pm and resolve all your issue before toms ... what you say guys????

Jul 26, 2017

@samuninu Are u from TOMS ?

Jul 24, 2017

If any body wants to complaint about this ... then please send me yor number on [protected]@gmail.com... we have to unite .. single person cant do anything...plz plz plz do this

Jul 24, 2017

@tremain You can mail me at [protected]@gmail.com and my husband or brother will contact you.

Jul 25, 2017

@R Kaur who is your husband and brother?????

• To
      Jul 24, 2017

Dear friends Toms is totally a fraud consultancy.They will only receive your call and revert u on mail till ur medical test will be done.after that neither they receive call nor give any proper reply.

• Si

Beware
    Tom's immigration have a fraud consultancy.
    Don't give a single money to fraud people's ( surpreet, Naina etc.) Or for madical examination too.
    They have no link in Canada.
    If some one have any doubt call me +[protected]

Harpreey

Aug 01, 2017

@Singh harp So true. They are fraud.

Aug 03, 2017

Toms immigration is scam and fraud

Aug 07, 2017

Hi All, as per one of my contact in Canada they checked the address mentioned on website, no such comapny with name Casprio is there. They have just registered their company and space is also rental in this building. Just to save tax same thing which people do in India. SO ITS PROVED THAT TOMS AND CASPRIO BOTH ARE FAKE.

Aug 19, 2017

please join whatsapp group who wants to complaint - my name chetan dhola

Sep 21, 2017

Toms website is also hack and nobody picks up the call, please log on punjab police online to get back Rs.5000/- for medical

Sep 21, 2017

Nobody should pay any medical charges or any other charges all the persons sitting in toms are cheating

• Wa
      Oct 29, 2017

I have receive offer letter from Caspio Infrastructure Management ( not Casprio) through Express Employent Group. Address is - Scf=116A, Scond Floor, Shahi Majra, Phase5 Industral Area, Mohali
    Telephone:+[protected]
    E-mail: [protected]@expresstemploymetgroup.com
    She ask me for IHS Fee (Immigration Health Surcharge fee) of 400 £ for 2 years.
    Please tell me guys it's ok or not?

• Ga
      Oct 30, 2017

@Wasim Gour Yes, friend she is right, , , IHS Fee that is Goverment charge and everyone has to pay that, Even i had also paid last year in mumbai and i got the Visa.

• Wa
      Nov 02, 2017

@Ganesh Shinde Thanks bro. N if you know about company (Caspio Infrastructure Management) then please tell me. Company is genuine or not

• Sg
      Nov 03, 2017

Tom is a fake consultancy. Now i am going to file a case in High court Delhi against TOM immigration for doing fraud with people .

Sep 26, 2018

@s.Gautam Did u lodge complaint in court