Tomo Japanese Restaurant / Terrible experience

7315 Kingston PikeKnoxville, TN, United States
Phone: 865-5840047

I was referred to Tomo by a mutual customer to assist them in getting their point of sale system back up and running after a computer failure. They had no way to run their tickets to serve dinner and the needed an emergency response call. I am a computer/network specialist with my own business serving small businesses in the greater Knoxville area. I arrived on scene to find that they had blown the motherboard in their main PC due to shorting out their primary parallel printer cable repeatedly.

Within 3 hours I had located a similar Pc and migrated their POS software ( which they had a pirated copy and not payed for... should have known) over to the new PC and had it up and working including installing all of their printer drivers ( aside from the one with the short) correctly. I even stayed close by for the dinner rush in case they needed me.

I billed them for the new ( used) PC and the time that I spent working ( not being on call) and they never paid me or even acknowledged my bills. I gave up even trying after 6 months of non-response and trying to leave them messages at the restaurant.

If you are a small service business and you don't want to be ripped off by non-paying customers avoid TOMO.
Va