Tommy Hilfiger / rude behavior and bad service @ tommy petaluma outlet ca

Petaluma, CA, United States

Below is what I experienced in Tommy Hilfiger petaluma outlet shop, I am so astonished to be treated like that. I have been long term with Tommy brand and never have had this experience in either of Tommy's stores.

I stopped by Tommy Hilfiger given I would like to return one Tommy Hilfiger jacket. The store staff helped me on that but all of a sudden, she stopped the processing and told me that I could not return in petaluma, I must return it to where I purchased from. I asked the reason, she said because she thought the jacket may have been"damaged", if she accepted the return, she will lose money. I said the jacket was kept intact as how it looked when I bought it. If I can not return here, It is OK. I took back my jacket and my original receipt. Also I asked for her name and the store number.

Then what happened left me dumbfounded. Without my permission, she grabbed my receipt from me and used a pen to mark "Damaged item" on it! I got shocked to see this kind of drama where I never expect to see from a Tommy Hilfiger employee!!!

Then she said: "Since you asked for my name & badge, you might complaint me, that's why I wrote "damaged item" on your receipt! You have to accept this receipt or go back to the shop where you purchased this jacket to reprint it. Now you may go, if not I will call the security. Do you want your this receipt? If don't I will keep it." Then she put it on the checkout desk.

I challenged her authority to do that on my receipt, that is my personal stuff no doubt, how can she "judge" people like that, who gave her the rights to treat ether's personal belongings. Is that one of Tommy Hilfiger's policy? And then she crossed out what she marked earlier on my receipt (refer to the pictures).

I also have my jacket right now. There is nothing wrong or damaged about it. It's unworn, unwashed with the tags on it(refer to the pictures). It only has a few dust particles from Tommy's store shelves and can be easily removed. Which the employee Floria heavily marked it" DAMAGED ITEM."

I would like to hear from Tommy how to resolve this.

What is Tommy's customer protocol to handle customer return?

Ms. Flores is the store manager, is her behavior represents Tommy Hilfiger?

Also please show me where the item is damaged. I can send the jacket to Tommy Hilfiger's HQ,any Identification institution or BBB.

I reserve my rights to take legal actions if I do not hear a good solution from Tommy Hilfiger on this.

Se