Tommee Tippee / my baby nearly choked
I have recently purchased a 2 pack of tommee tippee dummys with animal print on for 6 to 18 month old babies. I would like to complain about this product as my 10 month old son nearly choked on it. The body of the dummy is so small that my child had it fully in his mouth and i am really concerned about this product and dread to think what might have happened had i not been there.
Kerry Boy's Response, Aug 21, 2017
I am not happy with the Tommee Tippee closer to nature bottles which I purchased at baby boom. The numbers and writing have all come off. I have older Tommee bottles which are still perfect.
More Tommee Tippee Complaints & Reviews
- Tommee Tippee - I am absolutely dissatisfied with the tommee tippee bottles 
- Tommee Tippee - terrible experience 
- Tommee Tippee - steriliser and bottle warmer
- Tommee Tippee - i'm very disappointed in this product
- Tommee Tippee - feeding bottles 
- Tommee Tippee - never again 
- Tommee Tippee - blue bottles
- Tommee Tippee - advanced comfort bottle
- Tommee Tippee - anti colic bottles
- Tommee Tippee - tommee tippee colour my world bottles