Tom O'Neail Beware-www.tomdesigns.usBeware of Tom O'neal web developer

1 Review updated:

Beware of Tom O'neal and his web development. Tom is a gifted person but does not follow through, will not work a full week of work and will tell you anything you want to hear while knowing he is lying the whole time.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Jonesboro, AR If we would have known this about him and his services we would have never hired him. He skills are limited compared to what he will tell you. He operates under false understandings that will lead to you spending more money than anticipated.

Mi
Jan 12, 2015

Comments

• Mi
      Jan 14, 2015

Tom L O'neal not Tom O'neail

• Do
      Jan 17, 2015

I've used TomDesigns before and still do and hes provide nothing but less than excellence when it comes to website designs. You must've done something to him in order for that to happen, I know I've been doing business with him for over 6 Years and have never had a problem.

• Mi
      Jan 23, 2015

THE PURPOSE OF THE POST WAS TO INFORM THE PUBLIC OF THE PERSON BASED ON PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WHILE HE WAS EMPLOYED WITH MY COMPANY. "WHAT WE DID TO HIM";, WE BELIEVED IN HIM, ENCOURAGED HIM AND HAD PATIENCE WITH HIM. HIS OUTSIDE PROBLEMS CONTROLLED HIS EMPLOYMENT AND HE MISSED AN AVERAGE OF 2 DAYS A WEEK SINCE THE FIRST WEEK EMPLOYED. HE WOULD JUST NOT SHOW UP AND WOULD NOT RETURN CALLS NOR TEXT. NOT KNOWING OR UNDERSTANDING AS A COMPANY WHAT WE WENT THROUGH WITH LOST TIME AND MONEY OTHERS NEED TO BEWARE AND ASK THE QUESTIONS. HOPEFULLY HE WILL IMPROVE.

• Be
      Apr 03, 2015

We had a very similar experience with Tom O'Neal. Our company hired him as a web developer and after two days of work he was a no call, no show and wouldn't respond to phone calls, text messages or emails. I'm pretty sure this is when he went to work for Mr. Nelson. A couple of months afterwards he contacted us through email saying he was sorry for the way he left, but he had been offered a different job and had to take it immediately and wanted to come back and talk to us. I understand that things like that happen, but there is no excuse to not inform someone about what was happening.

After his disappearance we reviewed the little bit of work he had done in his time with us and it was shoddy at best. I completely agree that he misrepresents himself, his skills and his trustworthiness in general.

Since Mr. Nelson's experience with Tom he was hired by yet another company in the area and after talking to their owner he did the exact same thing to him a couple of weeks ago, just disappeared and refuses to respond to contact and left them with a pile of unfinished work.

In response to DonnaJean Production's comment, based on our discussions with Tom I'm pretty sure you are a personal family friend of Mr. O'Neal or someone at your company is, which makes your experience a bit different. The fact that your website is currently down along with tomdesigns.us would lead me to believe that you are having some problems with Tom at the time.