Tom Jumper Chevrolet - Atlanta GA / Do not buy from there unless you want to be cheated!

They will add extended warranty, Life insurance, Gap insurance to your contract without letting you know, Read everything before you sign. Do not buy from there unless you want to be cheated. Get the amount for your trade up front, They are slow to pay off your trade in causing you to have missed payments on your credit report. BEWARE!

Ch

Comments

Ma
  5th of Nov, 2007

I also purchased a car from them and was duped as well. They told me that they inspect every car before it's sold... The car I purchased was outside of the warranty. I purchased the extended warranty, but with the promise that my car would be run through service (seeing as though this was his justification for the additional price of the car). He said I could purchase the car for less, but they would not run the car through service if he reduced the price. Of course, I would not purchase a car that had not been inspected.

Anyway, a couple of days after purchasing the car... the oil light came on... the brakes were squeaking.. I called the sales rep, Kalo, he told me that the car was not run through service and he did not promise me that. To make a long story short, they allowed me to bring my car in for an oil change.. they said they fixed the brakes,.. but not even 2 weeks later, they were squeaking again. That's not cool. I do not appreciate being lied to....