Tom Bush MINI / Rip off

1 United States

Tom bush bmw mini Jacksonville fl. will rip you off beware!!! Beyond belief… watch your money, slick con artist!!! we went in to upgrade our mini, they give is a quote on our 2005 and assured us that was the best they would give us, our car was in excellent cond. with up grades all over including new rims and tires. Still under warranty by 6000 miles, we hadn't done our homework and didn't look up true value for our car. (Our mistake!) We tried to buy it back within 4 to 5 days they informed me that they couldn't sell it back to us for what they paid us for it, I said fine I would pay [protected] dollars extra to salvage 5000, then all of a sudden the salesman said oh I'm sorry we already sold it today you can't have it back. Through all my frustration I decided to pay off the new mini so as to not have to dealings with this company what so ever. they told me that we could pay it off in 30 days with no problem and when we go to do it they want to prorate the interest after being told we wouldn't have any problems, the man I talk to at the finance dept of bmw in Hillary Ohio (Steve) didn't know how to do his job, when asked questions he would laugh and say he couldn't do anything to help us or *** the gap insurance that we weren't getting since we were not financing the car. Shop there again? Not in this life!

Va