TollFreeNumber.org / Customer Service

This company (tollfreenumber.org) is a SCAM. They are a sales affiliate company for COA Network. They will tell you that if you transfer your toll free number to them, that you will experience no down time as long as your exiting carrier does not disconnect your account before the move is complete.
We did the transfer process and our lines went dead. We then were able to get in touch with COA, (who is the company that handles the lines) and they explained the process and that our lines would be down for 7-10 days minimum but could be as long as 3 weeks.
COA was very nice and quickly reversed the transfer back to our existing carrier (Windstream / windstream.com) and they were able to have it back up within a few hours.
So if you are a company that relies on your phone lines, then don't switch carriers unless you have to.

Dd
May 23, 2016

More TollFreeNumber.org Complaints & Reviews

Comments

23rd of May, 2016

TollfreeNumber.ORG has been transferring toll free numbers for over 15 years and not a scam at all. If you experienced downtime with your number then perhaps there is more to be known but most transfers have no downtime or else it would be too inconvenient to transfer a number - No business can go 7-10 days without there phone number. In this customers case, there was a problem and like he said it was quickly reversed. The customer was never charged and everything went back to normal shortly after the issue occurred. Better luck next time. Yours truly - www.Tollfreenumber.ORG customer service

23rd of May, 2016

TollfreeNumber.ORG offers service through any of the toll free phone companies.

TollfreeNumber.ORG compiles a list of all toll free telephone companies for users to research and choose any one they deem best for them. TollfreeNumber.ORG makes it easy to get a toll free number by providing this service for FREE. It is too bad that you experienced a problem with your phone number but to say TollfreeNumber.ORG is a SCAM - be careful because that is illegal lible.

• Al
      23rd of May, 2016

TollfreeNumber.ORG works with all the major telephone companies to provide users with information on all the toll free phone providers. They provide this information for FREE so that you can select the provider that is right for you...

If you experienced a problem, you can't simply say that TollfreeNumber.ORG is a scam. Better luck nexxt time. I assume that you old provider wind-stream was not working for you either huh?

• Ju
      23rd of May, 2016

TollfreeNumber.ORG provides free links to ALL the major phone companies so that users can select any company that is right for them based on what they need.

Anyone looking to get toll free phone service, tollfreenumber.ORG is a one-stop shop to connect you with ANY and ALL toll free providers.

24th of May, 2016

No way! I transferred my number to Tollfreenumber.org a few months back and they told me it would take 3 weeks when I called and asked about it - they offered up the information right away. And it's literally on the form I had to fill out to do the transfer and in the confirmation email I got; I checked my records just to be sure. This complaint is stupid and unwarranted. Plus, as you say, your number was transferred back and working fine so... I'm sorry but you just sound like a bitter customer who didn't pay attention. And you weren't even charged?! *smh*

• El

Hello Daryl,
    My name is Elizabeth and I'm a manager here at TollFreeNumber.ORG. I'm so sorry to hear you had some trouble understanding our system. It looks like your account using 800-523-0510 under Daryl Williams (faux name Mike Anderson) for RainVac.com was located in our system and there's quite a few notes on it. For security and training purposes, we record some of our calls and it looks like several of your calls were recorded. We keep excellent records for just this sort of situation to help you understand things better:

For the record, you spoke to two different reps on May 4th; both of which notified you of the transfer time and downtime. The second rep notated that you were upset about the downtime and probably wouldn't order because of it. But then you actually did end up ordering online and we sent you the confirmation email which informs again of the timeframe/downtime on transfer orders and you then filled out and sent us the transfer form which also indicates the transfer time/downtime.

On 05/13 you called in multiple times to complain about downtime on your number which we explained that we were actually ahead of schedule because it had been less than a week in a half since the day you ordered. You called again on 05/16 to cancel so we were able to swiftly give your number back to your existing provider and it was back up and running within 24 hours. Nothing was EVER charged to your account.

And here we are, seven days later seeing this complaint from you. I'm truly not sure where we went wrong in your eyes - we stayed in touch with you and informed you of every detail about a transfer. You spoke to multiple reps, multiple times and received the same information from everyone by phone and in writing and we honored every request you made regarding your account. I'm very sorry it didn't work out and am happy to rectify this situation in any way you see fit. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-951-9411 and ask for me!

• Mr
      24th of May, 2016

I was getting worried for a second that this company I realllllllly wanted to get service with was actually a scam but after reading through this I realize the complainer is just a complete idiot. Tollfreenumber.org offers their own service jointly with coa and lots of other providers services as well. Ummmm, that's no secret. I found that out within 2 minutes of being on their website. @DDW43, you just made yourself look stupid!