TollFreeMax.com / They refuse to refund me or cancel my account

I emailed billing@tollfreemax.com 6 months ago to cancel my account. They kept billing me. I emailed them again 3 months ago and they kept billing me. I called, told them I want to cancel, they hung up on me. I called again and was put on hold for 49 minutes.

They refuse to refund me or cancel my account.

The service is absolutely bottom of the barrel, the phone calls are full of static and delays. This is why I tried to cancel in the first place. I warn everyone to stay away from this company!

TollFreeMax.com (aka Toll Free Max, TollFreeMax)
2063 North Lecanto Highway
Lecanto, Florida 34461

Da

More TollFreeMax.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Av
      19th of Feb, 2007

After canceling my account with them the continue to bill me. When speaking with them they informed me to stop payment and sue them ridiculous if you ask me.

TollFreeMax.com (aka Toll Free Max, TollFreeMax NeuTouch.com)
    2063 North Lecanto Highway
    Lecanto, Florida 34461

• Kt
      14th of Jun, 2007

Yes, TOLLFREEMAX is a fraud! The agreement you initially agree to does not contain cancellation fee, but when you cancel they refer you to another link to an agreement that does contain the cancellation fee. The agreement also states they only need an email to cancel, but in fact they require a complicated cancellation process using fax. If you don't follow their cancellation process, they will spam you each day, indefinitely.

• Lo
      22nd of Aug, 2007

Unfortunately I signed up with tollfreemax before reading the many complaints against them on the net. I canceled the service because I did not get my expedited vanity number (which I paid extra for) when promised. But I found another service and tried to get the number transferred from tollfreemax and it's been pure hell! Hang ups when calling customer service... Unusually long hold times. The only contact with them which was drama free was their deducting money from my credit card... no problem there! But everything else is a NIGHTMARE! These folks suck bigtime!!

• Jt
      6th of Jul, 2009

TollFreeMax is now ONEBOX and is just as bad! Do NOT use this service.

They disconnected my BUSINESS 800 number for 3 weeks in the "smooth transition." Then they promised me 3 months of credit. The invoices were sent to the wrong email and I never looked as I thought all was well. This month - the 4th, I check and note that I have been charged for FIVE accounts for the last 4 months! So I have paid them FIVE TIMES the normal fee!!! Of course, every phone call (at least 10 during the "smooth transition" was 20-40 minutes long (one was 2 hours!!!) and often disconnected.

I receive numerous emails that they will contact me. They do not. They only send a generic email that I must call them. The call goes to a call center in India. Then my complaint is "escalated" and conveniently disconnected.

Each time they give a reference number. But I asked for a history of all my emails, they do not have those. Although the only form of contact is via an electronic form online.

I just called now. They are refunding (I hope) half and CREDITING me for 10 months. How gracious...bs.

I was promised 3 months credit for the transition. They will not honor that now. They claim that I need that reference number. I have over 20 but they do not recognize any of those.

It's a shame, becuase the product COULD be great if the service was even mediocre.

Avoid them!