Tokash Packers & Movers Pvt. Ltd. - Gurgaon, Delhi / Really pathetic service provider

India Review updated:
I strongly recommend not to avail services from Tokash Movers and TSR car transport co (Both are sister concerns)and both provide pathetic services.
1- They don't have trained packers. They loaded my household stuff unpacked.
2- Delay in delivery.
No response: On calling there manager Vikrant, he or any one will not take your phone and will not even call back.
3- They don't have there own career.
4-They will ask for more money on delivery
5- More than 60,000 of my stuff got damaged
6- No responsibility. No one knows who is the owner, site gives no details
7- Show as ISO 9001 company. I'm 100% sure it is not.
If at all you will take services from this guys you will feel helpless. My car is still not delivered to me, and they have send it thru some other vendor, who in turn is asking money out of me to deliver car.

Really Pathetic service provider. Beware of Tokash and JSR.

N  5th of Jul, 2007 by

Tokash Packers & Movers Pvt. Ltd. - Gurgaon, Delhi - Fraud & cheating company!

In continuation of my previous complaint...

I have received my goods on May 18th or so after paying extra money (Rs4300).

My car was delivered on May 28 after paying Rs 7000 extra according to the transporter who delivered the car to me - Tokash did not pay them any money (their charge is Rs 9000) & hence they have held my car. Tokash packers made me pay (RS 9000)what they owe for the local transporter for getting my car to Chennai. They have sucked my money using all unfair means. They have damaged my household good s& stolen some of electronic goods. Last time i spoke to them they have threatened me to remove my earlier complaint from compliant board. They are telling that they will look at initiating insurance claim only after i remove my complaint. They are now not answering my phone-calls. Nobody knows who owns this company! Nobody responds to customer calls! They will tell you that they will call you back shortly - but will not do so. This company is full of money suckers who are very good at sucking hard earned money from your pocket. Ask for their ISO 9001 certificate if you still intend to use this cheating company. I have receipts for extra money they have charged from me. I am contemplating to file a case on this company in consumer court.
A  5th of Jul, 2007 by
Hi Vishal, i have read your complaint before hiring this packers for my household goods & car relocation. This is because i assumed that complaints would be there on each packer. Have got some confidence that this is a ISO certified packer.

I have suffered so much in the last 2 months for hiring this packer. Thank you for your complaint. Keep updating & adding notes to your complain on the status (if any).
A  18th of Nov, 2007 by
They are hamsters, my luggage arrived damaged and missing, and they have still not delivered my car... we have sought Police help, will update this when done...
A  27th of May, 2008 by
I am yet another victim to this company. they promised me to deliver the luggage on time which is now 31 days of booking and I still have not recieved it.

They are not even picking up the phone. Should I go to some consumer forum?
A  20th of Oct, 2008 by
Please avoid. They use typical Jaat language in abusing and do not deliver the things in time. They are worst in their industry.

Please AVOID.