Tokash Packers & Movers Pvt. Ltd - Delhi, Gurgaon / Avoid this company!

1 India Review updated:

Do not go by ISO certification. They do not even have a proper office in Gurgaon. I have given my goods & car shipment based on this certification & later realized this organization no where fits into that certification.

They do not have offices in any other city & reply on other vendors. No response for phone calls - they simply do not answer your calls. Expect severe delay in delivery of goods. i am waiting for 24 days & don't know how many more days it will take to get my goods from Delhi to Chennai.

Upon delivery you will be asked for more money.

Comments

Ar
  26th of May, 2007

I am totally satisfy from this company. There service is perfect and i will say it is really a expert people company, who are expert in relocation, i shifted from hyderabad to delhi and i m totally satisfy with the company service & peoples.

Kr
  5th of Jul, 2007

Look at the comment posted by Arvind. Its full of spell mistakes. I am sure he is an employee of Tokash. By the way i realized that none of the Tokash employees are good at english & grammar. They do not even respond to phone calls forget about emails. I have had all the documentation available to prove the unfair money sucking methods adopted by Tokash.

Gi
  28th of Jan, 2008

I made the mistake of transporting my house hold goods and new FORD Fusion from NOIDA to Pune on 11 Jan 08. The baggage reached on 15 Jan and there was no one to unload or unpack, the complete baggage had to be moved in the house and unpacked under my arrangements and payments. Inspite of damages reported, no surveyer was called for claimng the insurance claim. In fact the docu of insurance were not made available.
No news of the Ford Fusion and only excuses, finally the car reached on 22 Jan, It was initially insisisted to be collected from the depot inspite of door delivery contract, which on not being collected was brought late at night with the look of a car having been participated in cross country rally. On preliminary inspection the bonnet, front grill, bumper radiator was damaged and noises were coming from the engine too. No reason was there and the car was insisted to be in perfect condition inspite of visible damages. The car on being sent to the ford agency has been declared to have been involved in a major accident and then repaired by local road side mechanics with the sole aim of fooling me and obtaining the receipt. Tokash Packers ISO certified have no explanation and are not ready to accept or make good my losses.
All efforts to contact them now are fruitless and I only on the car repairs am burdened with approx Rs 80,000 bill.
Is any one listening, I have been cheated but I do not want any one else to have the same fate. So do not have any thing to do with Tokash Packers and movers who claim to have offices all over india.
Avoid them like plague. Do not fall for there sale talk. They are gang of organised thieves and cheaters under the leader ship of an Army Brigadier A K Singh, they are there only to cheat you of your hard earned money. They will even snatch the bread from your familys mouth. Tell everone, warn every one. I will even request the Indian Army to take away his right to use such an honourable rank.
You may call for the photos of the car if you do not believe me.
AVOID THEM LIKE PLAGUE.

Su
  12th of Feb, 2008

Never use the services of TokashPackers & Movers . I have received the most
horrible kind of services from a cheater company. I can name the persons who have cheated me & they are still cheating me
1. Arun
2. Surinder
3. Prashant
4. Vikrant

The modus operandi of this so called company are as below.
1. They dont have own car carriers - they claim to have many.
2. They mainly work on flase commitments
3. They never attend to your calls - It was always me who followed up.
4. If by mistake they pick up the phone it will result in always false statements & commitments.

The Facts are as below.
1. I booked the above mentioned car thru your
transport on 07.01.08 ( Wagon R - Lxi - 6 months old
)from Gurgaon to Kolkata.Lr no 119.
2. A freight amount of Rs 7557 was agreed upon , out
of which i paid Rs 6000 as advance by cash to Mr Arun.
3. Mr Arun promised to deliver my car at Kolkata
latest by 12.01.08 thru their own kolkata office (later i found it was not there & the address they provide are all false) & I would take delivery of my car.
4. There was no feed back from their side regarding
actual position & delivery of my car. It was always me
who called from kolkata & was given all false
feedbacks that the truck carrying my car had reached
lucknow, Gaya, West Bengal Border etc. There was no
sign of delivery on time & i wasted three days at
kolkata.
5. This false feedback continued till 18th of Jan. In
each & every case i had to call up their office
requesting for status. Sometimes Mr Arun did not even
bothered to pick my phone.
6. Finally on 19th, when once again i called up, i was
informed that the truck has finally reached & i can
take delivery from Mr Mahender ( who is placed in
Delhi !!!! ).Mr Mahender said that some Vinod will
deliver the car to me.Upon contacting Mr Vinod he
confirmed that some Mr Raju will deliver the car to
me.
Just imagine the type of excellent coordination from
their side. It was always false commitments & wrong
coordinations without knowing the delivering person.
7. On reaching Dankuni ( West Bengal ) to collect my car on 19.01.08,
Mr Vinod stopped picking up his phone & i was unable
to trace my car. suddenly i received a call from the
local police station stating that my car was in the
police station in totally damaged condition.
8. On reaching there i found that my car was totally
damaged due to rash & negligent driving in alcoholic
condition by your agents driver Mr Raju.
9. There was no support received by myself thru the
entire period & i had to pass on sleepless nights
facing trauma of my new but damaged car.
10. I later came to know from the main truck driver
that the car was handed over to them on 14.01.08.This
is the type of false information that they pass
on to their customers. This means that they used my car in delhi & gurgaon from 07.01.08 till 14.01.08.

Today the repair claim of my car stands at Rs 1.35
lacs. Till today there is not concrete feedbacks fromthem & it is always today, tomorrow , person not available, call later we are busy - all excuses

Till date i have been following up for compensation from their end. Today the situation stands as
of now , that none of your people picks my phone.

I request everyone who is thinking of shifting their car not to use this cheater organisation.

I AM STILL FOLLOWING UP WITH THIS CHEATERS & WILL CONTINUE MY FIGHT. I SEEK SUPPORT FROM ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY THIS COMPANY.

Sumit Ghosh.
Kolkata

Gi
  1st of Mar, 2008

I made the mistake of transporting my house hold goods and new FORD Fusion from NOIDA to Pune on 11 Jan 08 By Tokash Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd (TPMPL) www.tokashpackersmover.com. The baggage reached on 15 Jan and there was no one to unload or unpack, the complete baggage had to be moved in the house and unpacked under my arrangements and payments. Inspite of damages reported, no surveyer was called for claiming the insurance claim. In fact the docu of insurance were not made available.
No news of the Ford Fusion and only excuses, finally the car reached on 22 Jan, It was initially insisted to be collected from the depot in spite of door delivery contract, which on not being collected was brought late at night with the look of a car having been participated in cross country rally. On preliminary inspection the bonnet, front grill, bumper radiator was damaged and noises were coming from the engine too. No reason was there and the car was insisted to be in perfect condition in spite of visible damages and it was just left at my premises. The car on being sent to the ford agency has been declared to have been involved in a major accident and then repaired by local road side mechanics with the sole aim of fooling me and obtaining the receipt. Tokash Packers ISO certified have no explanation and are not ready to accept or make good my losses.
All efforts to contact them now are fruitless and I only on the car repairs am burdened with approx Rs 1 lac bill.
Is any one listening, I have been cheated but I do not want any one else to have the same fate. So do not have any thing to do with Tokash Packers and movers with offices in Delhi NCR as also who claim to have offices all over india.
Avoid them like plague. Do not fall for there sale talk. They are gang of organized thieves and cheaters, they are there only to cheat you of your hard earned money. They will even snatch the bread from your family’s mouth. Tell everyone, warn every one. I will even request the Indian Association of Packers and Movers to debar this company, who have Tarnished the Image of the Industry which I have been regularly using every two years with not a single complaint and damage. Tokash Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd (TPMPL) has destroyed my faith and good will from such an honorable and dedicated industry. To avoid my calls and complaints they not only seem to have changed their tele No.
You may call for the photos and the estimate of the car if you do not believe me.
Please pass this message to every one to save them and there hard earned money. AVOID THEM LIKE PLAGUE.

Ca
  21st of Mar, 2008

I fully endorse that this company is the worst logistics company you an come across. I did the mistake of getting my car and other domestic stuff tranported through M/S Tokash Packers and movers. They were very prompt as long as they were in the process of collecting the stuff for transportation but come the day post payment and they just vanished from scene all together.

I sent my car to Mumbai on the 13th of March and today its 22nd March, I got a call yesterday that my car has arrived Panvel and its withour petrol and is not starting (Not surprised), apparently the good transporters did not have the car condition report papers to check if the drivers have siphoned the fuel out of the tank enroute!!! To add to the agony is a call I got from some one called Mr. Ramesh in Mumbai asking me to pay Rs2200 which Tokash owes him???

I have received my other stuff some what in time but to discover that one box of expensive crystal ware is broken, 2 boxes of clothes missing. They are experts in even changing thebox numbers!!

All the guys, namely Vikrant, Prashant etc etc are rouges and be very careful! You are buying there services but you will get all sorts of trouble for free.

I am planning to bell the cat! Lets all write to consumer court, get their ISO certification cancelled and file a police complaint.

Pa
  14th of May, 2008

I have recently moved to Hyderabad from Gurgaon & used the services of Tokash Packers & Movers.
Arun was the Relation Executive. He promised loads of things including that they have their own office at Hyderabad & gave me the Name & number for Mr Ashok (Vishal Cargo - 09866087286) & based upon those assurances I moved to Hyderabad ahead of the packing date...leaving it for my wife & mother-in-law to take care of.
Tokash was supposed to start packing on 29th & finish it off by 30th. They came very late on 29th & that too without proper packing material. They asked us for the newspapers to wrap crockery & other items. Somehow the packing was done & when the final list was prepared & boxes were numberd their executive did not even put the items list for the boxes & the insured value.
Consignment Note No. 071 (Dtd 30/04)
Cash Reciept No. 084 (dtd 30/04)
Invoice / Bill No. 165 (dtd 30/04)
TOKASH PACKERS & MOVERS PVT. LTD. (Regn No D-III/ST/R-II/GTA/791/2006)
The stuff was supposed to move from Gurgaon on 30th April 2008 & to reach Hyderabad in 6-7 days. The stuff finally Hyderabad on 11th may as it started only on 5th may from Gurgaon. When ever I called them to enquire about the stuff...I was told that its at the Andhra border & will reach next day.
On 8th May, I recieved a call from Kuldeep (Accountant at Tokash) saying that till the time I will not pay Rs 10000 to them...they will not deliver the goods to me. When I asked abt the location of the truck...he told me that its 25Kms away from Secunderabad.
As I had to vacate the company's guest house, I agreed to deposit the amount & on 9th May morning I deposited that amount to ICICI Bank A/C# 002105500244 (THM Car Transport Corp.). Kuldeep promised that I will get the stuff by 1pm. Then the wait started...after numerous calls & after talking to various people (Suresh, Vikrant, Surinder, Kuldeep) I was told that they are not able to locate the truck. They gave me 02 numbers for the truck driver 09315350254 & 09396435094. Truck driver was not picking up the phone but finally responded to my messages. On 10th May morning, I was told that truck is 300Kms away from Hyderabad & will reach only by 9 in the night.
Truck did not reach Hyderabad until 9am on 11th May. Then truck driver told me that he cannot enter the city because of the No ENTRY till 11am. Then came another twist. Mr Ashok who was supposed to be their local office head, turned out to be juat a handler of goods & has his own company by the name of Vishal Cargo. When I called him to send his people for unloading, he said that he has not recieved information from Gurgaon & also told me that itI have commited a big mistake by sending my stuff through TOKASH. When I contacted Tokash, Suresh told me since Ashok is saying all this, he will not work with him & asked me to arrange for people to unload the stuff.
Later Suresh arranged the unloading through Universal Cargo. Truck reached my place at 7pm & driver was in hurry to unload that stuff & move out. They did the unloading & arranged the furniture in a hurry...did not bothered to unpack the boxes & left them as it is saying that later in the night they will not get the transport. I was promised & charged for a 17 Feet Container truck but stuff was deliverd in an open truck covered by tirpaal.
Apart from all this...on 30th April, I also handed over some stuff to be delivered to Jaipur. I paid Rs 4500 extra for this. Today is 15th May & I m still waiting for the stuff to be delivered in Jaipur. When I told them that I will approach Consumer Court...I was told by Kuldeep (accountant at Tokash) that they even do shifting for Consumer Court judges & I can do no harm to them.

Pr
  2nd of Jun, 2008

I am located in Secunderabd currently. Have faced the same problem with Tokash Packers and Movers. As stated above, I am ready to taek up this matter with Consumer Court. Since I do not have any idea as to how to go about it, I am open for any suiggestions from your end. Those ### have really played around with me...My items have arrived but are not being delivered becoz the driver is not ready to donwload the items as he has not been paid by TPML. You can reach me at 9703804078. I am currently working with SATYAM Computers in Secunderabad. Let us all teacha lesson to those ###s.

Ro
  5th of Sep, 2008

I have transported my goods (household artcles) and my new car Maruti Esteem through Tokash packers and movers from gurgaon to mumbai..They have collected my car on August 23 and have promised the delivery of August 29 and collected goods on 30 August and have promised delivery on September 3..
Nobody ispicking my phone now..i have already moved to Mumbai.. I am staying in Hotel for past 2 weeks and waiting for my stuff to reach here...
I dont have any clue how to take it forward... Please help and advice...

Ta
  15th of Sep, 2008

Probably the worst in the business. Please never use their sevices . They have broken most of my stuffs and have taken more than 21 days for relocating. I am sure they will not give the insurance money also seeing the way they have behaved.

Om
  20th of Oct, 2008

I totally agree as I am the latest victim of 'Tokash'. They are rude and bad as anything and nowhere I had seen such a bad service. They had lost my Cylinders, chairs and many more house hold items. On top of it, all the cartons received are open and broken. Even the smallest thing like Condensors of fan are removed. What bad you can expect on top of it.

Please avoid them. I had filed a FIR against them too in Ggn.