Togofogo.commy refund

I made a purchase on this website and never received my order. Only later I was told that my order was cancelled because it was no longer in stock. It took them over a month to inform me about that. I was promised a full refund but still no sign of my money. I'm quite nervous, because according to what Togofogo rep said I was supposed to get my refund within a couple of days but it's over two weeks now and nothing. They stopped replying to my messages! Please Togofogo contact me as soon as possible, I need to know when will I get my money back!

• ShahrukhP's Response, Oct 08, 2017

TogoFogo - Damaged mobile delivered
    delhi
    togofogo.com

date of incident : 28/09/2017

i have purchased nokia c5-03 handset but the touch screen of the doesn't working properly even though i had requested to refund it but the togofogo cc doesn't respected me. i didn't except this from togofogo cc.

regarads :

TogoFogo - Mobile phone
    HYDERABAD
    [protected]@gmail.com

Dear sir,
    I got a defective mobile phone
    I request you to take it back this defective product, network is not coming, lot of scratches,

So kindly send ur executive to take it back and refund soon
    Order no TO1709061372

Oct 02, 2018
    TogoFogo - malfunction
    BANGALORE
    India

Today from bank of togo fogo have called me regarding my previous refund issue.
    & Asked for bank details & continuously they was withdrawing from my account nearly 1 lakh . so want immediate action, . if not i have to file a complain regarding this & at Togofogo.

• Zi
      Oct 15, 2018
    TogoFogo - Nokia 620
    Banglore
    Togofogo.com

I receive my phone but it was not in good condition so I bad so return to got another phone in xchange but it was not got so I was filing a complaint