Todays Options / Does not pay claims

1 Fayetteville, AR, United States Review updated:

I have had the worst time trying to get paid on claims from this company. They are a BIG joke. Please, please help inform people about how horrible this company is. I have tried to get paid on a claim now for almost an entire year! Most of the people I have talked (in the Philipeans) to do not speak good english and I cannot understand them and they have no clue what they are doing. It is impossible to speak to a supervisor. I have spent many, many days on hold or being transfered from person to person and nobody can help. If I knew how to file a complaint to the federal government or to CMS I would. I will do some research on this. Please do the same. I work for a skilled nursing facility and we no longer accept patients with Todays Options insurance and I would recommend everyone else do the same.

Ka

Comments

• Kp
      8th of Dec, 2008
    Todays Options - No Service
    Todays Options Pyramid
    Tennessee

Was contacted in Oct by MyPartD USA and they suggested Todays Options as a medicare pay for fee service for our Medicare. So we signed up. I cannot get customer service to do anything they say they will do, They have not paid for any claims and they assured us that we were covered. They have not even sent a card and they told me they would three different times. They won't even reset my password for my online account. They transfer me to the nurse to have her reset it. I am so aggrevated with them. Please do not sign with them. Warn everybody! Why are these companies allowed to stay in business?

• Fa
      17th of Jun, 2009

Go to the CMS website and do a search. It should have info on how to file a complaint.

Contact your state's insurance regulatory commission to report this issue.

• Vl
      21st of Jul, 2012
    Todays Options - EXTREMELY MISLEAD, LEAVING ME FINACIALY DESTITUDE AND WITH CARE
    TODAYS OPTIONS
    Hillsborough
    North Carolina

I AM DISABLED AND WAS ON MEDICARE WHEN TODAYS OPTIONS CALLED ME. I WAS TOLD #1 THIS CALL IS BEING RECORDED. #2 THEY ARE WILL/WANTING TO PAY THR %20 MEDICARE DOES NOT PAY, "AT NO EXPENSE TO ME"!!!#3 I THOUGHT IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND QUESTIONED THEM ABOUT VARIOUS REGULAR APPOINTMENTS I HAD ETC. #4 THEY SAID " I WOULD NOT HAVE A PREMIUM, A CO-PAY, OR A DEDUCTABLE' IF I USED THEIR SERVICE. #5 THEY BEGAN PUSHING ALTHOUGH I WAS VERY SKEPTICAL. #6 THEY SAID I COULD CANCEL AT ANY TIME IF I WASN'T HAPPY #7 THEY PAID 1(ONE) APPOINTMENT BEFORE EVERYTHING FELL APART #8 I WAS TOLD I NOW "COULD NOT LEAVE THEM UNTIL A CERTAIN TIME" I DIDN'T UNDERSTANT WHAT THEY MEANT. I WAS USING MEDICARE ALONE FOR YEARS. #8 I REPEATEDLY TRIED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE BUT THEY ALWAYS THREW THE BURDEN OF PROOF ON ME, (EVEN THOUGH THEY CLAIMED THR RECORDED THE CALLS) #9 I FOUND THOUGH A DOCTOR'S OFFICE THE WERE NOW MY PRIMARY PROVIDER. #10 I WAS GETTING BILLED FOR EVERY LITTLE OR BIG APPOINTMENT I WENT TO FROM WHEN THEY TOOK OVER, SOME WERE 2 YEARS OLD.#11 I WAS/AM IN COLLECTIONS WITH MY DOCTORS, SELLING MY HOME, THAT I ONCE OWNED OUT RIGHT BUT AM BORROWING AGAINST SO I HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE, MY REGULAR DOCTORS DONT WANT TO SEE ME#12I NOW HAVE EXTREMELT SEVERE RECURRENT MEDICAL PROBLEMS IVE HAD TO PUT OFF UNTILL I WAS ABLE TO GET NEW INSURANCE, BUT THE DELAY IS PAINFUL, DANGEROUS, AND I FEEL THEY ARE LIABLE...THAT'S ENOUGH FOR STARTERS. MY COMPLAINT TO THEM AND MEDICARE FALL OF DEAF EARS...I NEED DIRECTION...FAST!!! THANK YOU