Today's Options / Prescription Coverage

United States Review updated:
Today's Options/Pyramid Life
I am disabled, receive SSDI & Medicare Heatlt ergo... Medicare Part D Rx coverage. I joined Today's Options which is a private "Fee for Service". They incorporate both your Health coverage along w/ Part D prescription coverage.
The health insurance is fine, but the prescription is a seperate "out sourced" portion of their plan & it is the worst Part D plan available. All the call centers are in the Philipenes & the language barrier is terrible. The reps don't even have the most basic information & are apparently hired to have thick skin & only say "I'm Sorry" over & over again.
I'm in a bind because I require a lot of medical procedures & attention, & their health plan saves me money vs. Medicare. They know this & make their (huge) profits by rolling it all together (health & Rx) then outsource the Rx coverage overseas but under their American corporate umbrella.
My local rep was at a national meeting & told a V.P. of all the Rx Plan complaints he was getting & reply he received was; "I know. But look at the price of the unit"
Please take my advice. Stay Away - Stay Away!!

More Today's Options Complaints & Reviews

N  3rd of Apr, 2008 by

Today's Options - Fraud
Today's Options

They prey on the elderly. This company contacted my 82 year old aunt, tried to talk her into changing her prescription drug coverage, and, after she refused, did it anyway. We are now in the process of having this corrected and determining how we can file charges for fraud against Today's Options. Stay away from anything connected to Today's Options!
N  6th of May, 2009 by

Today's Options - Providers
North Carolina

Today's Options medicare advantage is crap and so is there customer service. You can not find a provider on a website anywhere. Everywhere I have called does not accept it. When you call customer service for assistance, they act as if it is all new to them. They do very little about finding you a provider. I was actually told one time to check the phone book and see who may take it in my area. That is just great for senior citizens...NOT
N  4th of Jan, 2010 by

Today's Options - Incorrect Information
Today's Options

I was told that this policy was a supplement to Medicare. Now I'm finding out this policy takes the place of Medicare