Today's Escapes+ / Scam

1 PO Box 5152Des Plaines, IL, United States
Phone: 1-800-798-0664

Received unsolicited postal mail, 4 in the same day, from TODAY'S ESCAPES+, 24PROTECT, YOUR SAVINGS CLUB and VALUEMAX. Letters stated that I was receiving this letter because I accepted a special offer . It further stated that they would automatically charge the membership to my card unless I call to cancel. All 4 of these letters came from the same address, PO Box 5152, Des Paines, IL [protected]. I looked for information on these "companies" and found this website that listed complaints. I immediately called one of the toll free #s listed on the letters and cancelled. The lady I talked to said her name was Lakeshia, #1902. I asked how they got my name & she said I had accepted an internet offer. When I told her I had not, she was very polite and cancelled all 4 of the accounts but offered no other explanation. She asked for my name, address and the membership ID that was listed on each letter. She did NOT ask for any bank account # or credit card # and I certainly would NOT have given it. I had used a free internet people look-up site but made no purchases on that site. THANK YOU FOR THIS WEBSITE!

Mi