Today's Better Health / Credit Card Fraud

1 234 Cambridge AvenueJersey City, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 201-919-2107

Me and my partner have been a victim of Today's Better Health. One day we checked our account only to find $200 missing. We called the number attached to the withdrawal to be told we purchased pills. We know for a fact this in not true. The lady in her comment on this website said they recordings of all purchases. This is impossible because me and my partner HAVE NEVER ORDERED PRODUCTS OVER THE PHONE with this company. LET ME BE CLEAR...we never called anyone for any product with this company. Then a week later we get this package in the mail from them. I shook the box and could here pills inside. I don't know what pills cost $200 but this is ridiculous. I don't even know WHAT IS IN THE BOX. Well I have decided I will NOT lie down and let this company steal my money so I am in the process of fighting back on a few fronts. One I will be contacting my local Mayor who I happen to know, two I will forwarding all the information I find on this website and my own evidence to Fox News Channel 5 in NYC. My sister has worked for one of the reporters there for 11 years now and she is going to see if they are willing to do a story regarding this criminal organization, three I have filed a complaint online w/ http://www.bbb.org/ (Better Business Bureau), and last but not least I have requested an investigation thru my bank. I suggest everyone contact their local Mayor's office and file a compliant, file a complaint online with the Better Business Bureau and call your local media station. They love doing story about company stealing money from families and hard working Americans. WE CAN fight these people and win. I have fought the local police station of Springfield, MO and won so I have experience with fighting the good fight so folks lets set the record straight and help protect other consumers from this criminal organization!

Comments

• Th
      8th of Sep, 2009

My sister just called me and let me know she was able to speak w/ her contact at Fox News Channel 5 in NYC...this reporter indicated they are interested in following up and gave me a number to call to tell my story. I will wait unit my partner has an opportunity to work this out first if he can't get them to do the right thing by tomorrow afternoon I will call them. I will keep everyone updated.

• Jl
      6th of Dec, 2009

This company is a scam!!! Beware! I dont know how they got my number but one of their reps called up with some "Male Performance" pills to increase the length and girth of the penis. Well I was a dope and fell for the "deal" at 59.99 per bottle for 3 bottles of the junk. Just got it today. On the outside of the box it says NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS ACCEPTED lol. On the bottle it says nothing more than supporting the male sexual function. Nothing of any increase in size. I looked at the ingredients and they were nothing more than Horny Goat Weed @ 150 per, Tribulus Teresstris Fruit @ 150 per 40%(very low), and Ginseng @ 150 per. When I call on monday I will cuss the rep out hard because I know they wont give me my money back.

PLEASE KEEP US POSTED. I WAS A VICTIM TOO. I WANT THESE PEOPLE PROSCECUTED!