Today's Better Health / Unauthorized credit card charges

1 Charlotte, NC, United States Review updated:

They charged my credit card before even saying they are going to charge it. They described about the product over phone and talked about it saying a better formula and they said they are going to get back to me. Next day I see my credit card has been charged. They are fraud. They sent me those godforsaken pills that I never opened. I called them up to take it back and they are very rude over phone. All framed and fraud. Always say no over the phone. These SoBs are very smart. They site your telephone conversation w/ them saying "sounds good" or "yes" and charge your credit card. Always say no or you are gonna sue them.

An

Comments

• Jl
      6th of Dec, 2009

This company is a scam!!! Beware! I dont know how they got my number but one of their reps called up with some "Male Performance" pills to increase the length and girth of the penis. Well I was a dope and fell for the "deal" at 59.99 per bottle for 3 bottles of the junk. Just got it today. On the outside of the box it says NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS ACCEPTED lol. On the bottle it says nothing more than supporting the male sexual function. Nothing of any increase in size. I looked at the ingredients and they were nothing more than Horny Goat Weed @ 150 per, Tribulus Teresstris Fruit @ 150 per 40%(very low), and Ginseng @ 150 per. When I call on monday I will cuss the rep out hard because I know they wont give me my money back.