Today's Better Health / Unauthorized Charge
This company has hacked into my checking account and charged $128.93. I am a college student at Clarion University who noticed this random charge when viewing my Online Banking Activity one day after classes.
I have never purchased anything in this amount; and have never even heard of this company. I was reading around and saw that I am not the only victim of this scam. I see that people have been getting jacked from these people for quite a while; I'm wondering how these dishonest ### are still getting away with this.
I filed an Afa David (I believe that is what it's called); and I was told by my financial specialist at National City that I should be redeemed my money in 7-10 days and also that the company would be responsible for my overdraft fee.
If this has happened to you and you know something I don't, please let me know.
More Today's Better Health Complaints & Reviews
- Today's Better Health - withdrawal of money without authorization 
- Today's Better Health - Account charges 
- Today's Better Health - Account Withdrawal 
- Today's Better Health - REality Check 
- Today's Better Health - Unauthorized credit card charges 
- Today's Better Health - Credit Card Fraud 
- Today's Better Health - duplicate order