Today's Better Health / duplicate order

1 Burbank, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-293-6090

My husband called regarding a TV advertisement for a free sample of a product. The free sample never arrived, but a salesman called and talked him into a reduced rate for a better product. The following night, another salesman called. My husband assumed it was a follow-up call from the previous night's call. A shipment of one bottle of the product arrived at the cost of $58.95. I looked for a cancellation policy or phone number to make sure there were no other obligations. There was a phone number, but only a voice mail with the promise of a call back at their earliest convenience. Several days later another shipment of three bottles arrived at a cost of $188.92...each of which were charged to our credit call. Once again, I called the 888 number on several occasions but never received a return call.
I searched the internet and found a place to forward complaints to the company. That is when things took on a change. I was promptly emailed back and told the incident would be investigated. In two days time, the President of the company called me personally with his findings from the taped recordings of the calls from the salesmen. He resolved the issue by me sending back the product and arranged for the shipment to be credited on my charge card.
I started this as a complaint but what it actually was is a lack of proper communication. By handling it respectfully and curteously between each other, we were able to resolve the issue with both parties being satisfied. I'm sure ther are many valid complaints, but I also believe that many of them can be resolved through good communication skills.
Thank you Dave K. at Today's Better Health for help.
Happy Customer,
Cathy Baucom

Comments

• Jl
      6th of Dec, 2009

BS!!! WARNING THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. IF YOU GET A CALL FROM ONE OF THERE REPS DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING! THE PRODUCTS THEY SELL DO NOT DO AS THEY ARE DESCRIBED AND HAVE LITTLE SUPPLEMENTS PER PILL. THEY SHIP YOU THE ITEMS WITH A " NO REFUNDS" LABEL ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX! BECAUSE IT IS A SCAM AND THEY KNOWYOU WILL WANT YOUR MONEY BACK. IF ANY OF U DAMN TBH REPS SEE THIS POST I WILL CONTINUE TO WARN EVERYONE I CAN ON THE INTERNET. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

EXAMPLE: Rep sold me some "Penis Enlargement Pills". I was a dope and figured heck why not ill give it a try. Well she said it would increase length and girth permanantly! The permanent part should of been enough warning to stop me. Well i bought 3 month supply @ 59.95 a bottle. Got the box with the no refunds label on it. Read the bottel and all it said was helps support mens sexual functions. No description of increasing size etc. Well the ingredients are Horny Goat Weed, Ginseng, and Tribulus Fruit @ low doses 150mg ea. So I just payed $180 bucks for something that probably would cost me 50 at the most just buying the ingredients flat out. Only difference is i would of got a lot more bang for my buck if i would of just bought the ingredients. You are warned!

Also, the rep said she was going to throw some free stuff with the order which they didnt.