Today group / Unreliable builder

1 India Review updated:

My bad luck strats from the same day when I bought a floor from today builder in Gurgaon.

I was promised to deliver in 21 months and as per Luxotica brochure a very beautiful clevarly decorated brochure to make people fool.

already 30 months has been passed and I couldn't expect possession in near future. The buider is not able to fulfill any of his promised. Buying a house is a whole of the life decision any my life is ruined by this insane builder.

On my recent vist to the site, I could not file and green landscape and parks, neith gated complex as promised. It looks like buider don't have any interest in completing the construction as pomised. I request to every body, please never make any deal these type of builders.

I am planning to go to court for a 420 IPC case.

Beware with Today group!

Di

Comments

• Di
      20th of Feb, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I have bought A floor in Luxotica by Today group in gurgaon. But the Builder is a nukmber one cheat. After taking whole money in advance he is not delivering the flat as prescribed. It is always 6 month delayed. The quality of construction is very poor. He is not giving any this as promised like modular kitched, good quality wood work. Any of his promises are failed. It looks like CEO of today group digested whole money and we are on the mercy of god.

Never bought property from Today group who constructed Blossam etc.

If any govt offiicials are looking in it please take action of this fraus bulider