Today Acai Cambridgeshire Gb - Berries / Returned product in february, charged debit card in march

1 psg5265@hotmail.comIA, United States Review updated:

When i saw the charge today on my bank account i tried to have the bank reverse charges. They told me i have to contact the company and have them issue a credit. I returned product in february and tossed any information that may help me call for credit. They charged my card $83. 80 and will overdraw my account. How do i contact these company or even find which company it could be?

Pa

Comments

27th of Mar, 2009
    Acai Berry Cambridgeshire - Over charging my credit card
    ACAI BERRY CAMBRIDGESHIRE

Keep over charging my credit only order a sample for 4. 99

• Km
      28th of Mar, 2009

I am having the same problem. How can we get these charges to stop?
    kmb Ohio

• Be
      30th of Mar, 2009

... and I am another victim - TWO charges for just under £ 120 together for 1 container of Acai Berries that was offered as a FREE trial ! Today a broken and half empty further container arrived, and two products I never ordered
    I am furious!
    what cane I do ?
    Beatrice Gimpel. London

• To
      31st of Mar, 2009

OK this happen to me too. I called Advanced Wellness Research Inc. 1800-503-Well...they would not reemburse the total amount but they did give back $60.00 and then you can call and cancel the subscription after about 5 days. good luck !!!

• Ra
      1st of Apr, 2009

I too have been a victim of this company. How convenient it is that they don't give a contact phone number.

I disputed the charge with my credit card. Hopefully that is all it takes.

Also, the trial bottle, DID NOTHING. DON'T BUY IT.

• Je
      21st of Apr, 2009

Hi -

I too am being charged by Today ACAI Cambridgeshire GB-berries. I never received anything - not even the trial...

I didn't have luck with the 1800 503.well number, but did have luck with 866.965.8590. They told me that their shipping department messed up the delivery and did take care of reimbursing me.

Good luck!

• Cx
      11th of May, 2009

I too am a victim of this so called scam... I contacted the 866-965-8590 and spoke to a Mr. Roy Wattson to demand my full refund, and was told they could not give me the two payments of $83.80 that was taken from my credit card. I asked to speak to the next level of supervision and was told by Mr. Wattson, his supervisor does not take calls of complaint. I returned all the items shipped and I'm still trying to get my refund. This is a SCAM!!! BUYER BE Ware...