Toby Carlos Rael / Broke Into My Home And Stole Money

Jun 17, 2015
Todd Matthew Rael
I would advice everyone to think twice before letting in Toby Carlos Rael or Todd Matthew Rael into your home. They are both identical twins and people I thought I trusted. I honestly thought we were close enough to be considered as family. I helped both of them on car projects and they would help me too. We would go over each others houses and there was trust there. We known each other since 2007 so why wouldn't we? I just got paid back a good settlement and talked to both Toby and Todd about having a bbq and celebrating. I didn't have anyone to keep an eye on my two kids, Toby said he would while I went to the store. While I was gone, both Toby and Todd went through my entire home and found part of my settlement. They took 2, 000 of my money! I found out a few hours later once I got home and put my change back. I asked him about it and they both denied. They denied to the point were they made that as an excuse to leave. I have a motion camera in my bedroom and found stills of both of them looking in my home. I'm looking into legally fixing this and would advice everyone to think twice before letting Toby or Todd Rael into your home.