Tober Logistics / Moving Company seafreight / Shippment not delivered and no response from Tober Logistics

38 Pulaski StreetBayonne, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 201 427 9002

I have contracted Tober Logistics in June to move my household belongings from CT to France.
After a lot of headhaches and 4 months later, I have not received anything yet and the shippment is stuck in Netherlands because Tober Logiostics had not paid the shipping company.
Tober Logistics is not responding to me or the shipping company.

Comments

Ra
  10th of Nov, 2008
We did also do some bussiness with Tober Logistics, butt it seems that they are in real financial problems.

The best you can do is to contact the shipping line (I guess Zim Lines, Rotterdam/phone 0031 10 4596900) and explain them the situation.
The only thing that you might have to do is to be the seafright again, so you can collect your own goods.

Hope this will help you to get your goods asap.
An
  11th of Feb, 2009
Step one - Call the FMC (Federal Maritime Commission) and file a complaint. The FMC polices the shipping community.

Step two - come join us at www.movingscam.com and post your story.

I've been robbed by these clowns also. Still waiting in limbo
Fr
  11th of Mar, 2009
I am having the same problem. My container has arrived in Nigeria, but there is no one at Tober Logistic to release the container ot John Holt, the clearing agent in Nigeria. I have tried to call Tober Logistic. All their phones are dead. It seems to me they are out of business. Does any one know how I can get my container released to the agent in my destination> Please help.
D
St
  6th of May, 2009
anybody have any luck? I found my stuff at another shipping company in NJ. It never even left the country. Its now due to ship this week...10 months later.