TNT — lost my package
I ordered some shoes from sneakerboy based out of Melbourne austrailia and they use tnt shipping services. The package was shipped to a tnt warehouse in hong kong, and now it is "lost" there. I have worked for the USPS for years i dont understand how one can lose packages, especially when i read tnt reviews and theyve been losing items such as 56" tvs, computer desks and car parts.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Milwaukee, WI Why is this horrible shipping company still in existence? The customer service reps say theyve emailed the hong kong office numerious times to no response, they cant fwd me a cc email of them requesting for my package because its "against their policy apparently. However i just seem someone got an email from them on this complaint board. Lol they are just full of it. 0/10. I will never do business with them or a company who uses them for shipping.
More TNT Complaints & Reviews
- TNT - craigslist scam 
- TNT - terrible service! 
- TNT Service - scamming money for apartment rental 
- TNT Express Delivery Services - poor delivery times 
- Mr Calton Johnson / TNT Courier Services - money scams! 
- TNT Courier Services - excessive courier charges 
- TNT Holdings - worst communication and customs clearance service ever!!!
- TNT - driving issues
- TNT - consignment note: 964302032 - loss of 1 out of 3 cartoons
- TNT Holdings - impatient and rude staff