TNTlost my package

I ordered some shoes from sneakerboy based out of Melbourne austrailia and they use tnt shipping services. The package was shipped to a tnt warehouse in hong kong, and now it is "lost" there. I have worked for the USPS for years i dont understand how one can lose packages, especially when i read tnt reviews and theyve been losing items such as 56" tvs, computer desks and car parts.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Milwaukee, WI Why is this horrible shipping company still in existence? The customer service reps say theyve emailed the hong kong office numerious times to no response, they cant fwd me a cc email of them requesting for my package because its "against their policy apparently. However i just seem someone got an email from them on this complaint board. Lol they are just full of it. 0/10. I will never do business with them or a company who uses them for shipping.

TNT

Do
Feb 01, 2015

Comments

Jan 20, 2009
    TNT - cheating
    tnt courier company
    United Kingdom

I JASMINE WAS CHEATED BY TNT COURIER COMPANY. THEY ASKED ME TO PAY 441 POUDS FOR SERVICE DELIVERY AND 5675 POUNDS FOR OTHER SEVICES AND 1888POUNDS FOR TAX. I HAVE PAID ALL THESE AMOUNTS AND NOW I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING

• Ha
      Apr 27, 2010
    TNT - macbook air
    TNT
    Oregon

I also found the deal on CL for a Macbook Air for $350.00. Same exact info as in the other complaints. Luckily I found this site before I sent any money.

• Ar
      Jun 24, 2010

I wish I would have done my research better and found this site sooner. I felt for it and I lost my money. I reported them I hope they get them!