TNT / delivery delay and customer service does not respond on their promised time.

1 Singapore, Singapore Review updated:

My Shipment GD119620830
Collected from Italy 31st July 2017
On TNT website shows delivery 4th Aug 2017
Today 8th Aug 2017

Called customer service a few times.
3rd Aug to ask for tracking.

4th Aug to ask for delivery -
a. 1st call 11am customer service says pending customs clearance.
b. 2nd call 3pm still pending
c. 3rd call 6.30pm says product in Singapore still pending clearance.

7th Aug call 11.30am says product is in Dubai pending delivery
Request manager to call by 1pm because have to explain to my client of the delay to try to avoid late delivery charges. May have to pay to send to Korea these motors inclusive of customer ventilation fan.

Audrey, your Customer Service Manager did not call until 2.30pm. My customer called me at 1.30pm and is very upset that I am not able to give them any answer.

Audry told me that she will check and call me back by 6pm same day. I told her I will wait for Audry's call. She failed to call till now. 11.46am 8th Aug 2017.

8th Aug 11am Called customer service and your staff Leon has no idea whats going on and said that delivery is expected to be on 10th. No recovery steps has been taken so far by your staff.

How is TNT handling this delay and its implication to my company having to pay compensation owing to TNT delays and poor follow up service?

Kindly check your recordings on my conversations with your staffs. Nicholas, Rose, Audry, Jacq and Leon etc. I sincerely hope they treat other customers better than what I am experiencing. Their performance is a great way to chase customers away. They are serving your competitors very well indeed.

Sl
Aug 7, 2017

Comments

• Ye
      22nd of Oct, 2018

Our shipment awb is 250933034, shipped from China to Jakarta, Indonesia by TNT
    goods arrived Jakarta at okt 12, 2018 and still on custom now.
    until today Okt 22, 2018 custom declaration letter still on revise by TNT.

we have revise may times and TNT didn't revise as we want, for 1 revise need more than 24 hours to revise and still have mistake.

1. this connected with our storage cost, (until today already 11 days for storage cost, will TNT bear this cost)
    2. the goods are belong to our customer order, they have been very mad, because some items are project items.

it's not make sense to revise custom declaration letter need more than 10 days to go and still not ok yet.

meanwhile our other shipment using DHL, they only need 1 day maximal to revise custom declaration letter until ok.

hopefully TNT will do investigation and pay attention on this