TNT Cart, Strada Technologies LLC / Website rip-off

1 4528 8th Ave NE Ste 1BSeattle, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2065012163

I purchased a custom built website in 8/2008 and still have not received the website. I had multiple email and phone conversations with Eric Dodd and James Madison while the website was supposedly being built, but as soon as the due date for delivery came and went then now no longer return my phone calls or answer my emails.

This company is a rip-off! Please see /link removed/ for other complaints about TNT Cart and Strada Technologies LLC

Li

Comments

• Va
      14th of Jan, 2009
    TNT Cart - willnot answer emails of phone
    TNT Cart

I purchased a custom built website from TNT Cart in 8/2008. I had multiple phone and email conversations with Eric Dodd and James Madison through out the process while they were supposedly building my website. When the due date to deliver the website came and went they now longer return my phone calls or answer my emails.

• Bo
    Seatle
    Washington
    Phone: 877-223-1337
    tntcart.com

Promised me to finnish my websites and only called me when I contaked me when I complaned to Paypal.I have not had any calls or emils since Jan . iwas suppose to have my websites up by Christmas. PayPal told me they would open complaint if they got other compalints. I also went to http//compaint.ic3.gov and am waiting for reply.

• Te