TNT CART LLC / Paid for work not being completed - no response to my e-mails

4528 8th Ave NE Suite 1-B
On Aug. 11, 2008 I hired TNT Cart to redesign on current website and make from scratch a second website. The work was hardly even begun when the 60 day contract ran out. My credit card company got my payment taken off my credit card. In January of 2009 TNT promised they did want my business and could and would adhear to the contract. Again the work is not being done as far as I can see and they do not return phone calls and answer e-mails. They do not keep their phone call appointments and I am very disappointed I ever signed another contract. If they "break" this contract I will have to get another refund and I have wasted over six months of my time waiting for them to do the work I paid them to do.

A  31st of Mar, 2009 by
after contacting several of there old clients today (I was a employee with there company and was looking to do free work for no cost with anyone they had ripped off) I recieved a phone call from one of the owners. Alex, He started off telling me not to contact his clients and harassing them then said if I say one thing to anyone else he was going to post slanderous / libel stuff about me on the internet. What a joke this company is. crooked and mafia style tactics abound.

All I have to say after talking with several former clients of there is watch out.