TNSTC City Buses / Rash Driving of City Bus Services in Chennai

May 11, 2015
S1 Santham Enclave
Phone: 9884488240
Today (11.05.2015), I was travelling in my car from Ambattur OT to my office at Aminjikkarai. It was driven by my driver. At 09.25 am while I was approaching the Telephone Exchange signal at Ambattur, a TNSTC bus brushed my car from the left side, while the bus driver tried to pierce through narrow gap between my car and the telephone exchange building compound wall. I stopped the vehicle and enquired the driver on his wrong side overtaking, but as ever, the driver was rude in replying us and not apologetic even a bit on his wrong doing. The Bus is a vestibule type and with the lengthy vehicle, the driver was clearly trying to overtake from the left of my Vehicle that too on a narrow stretch. My CAR was damaged with strong scratches on the rear left. More than the damage of my car, the rudeness of the driver in driving and speaking was a cause of concern. These TNSTC Buses should realize that they are the Public servants and should take enough care of the commuters and the other road users too. I insist the TNSTC to take appropriate action on the drier for his rash driving and bad behaviour.

TNSTC City BusesTNSTC City BusesTNSTC City BusesTNSTC City Buses