tnetix jail calls / rate increase

1 TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-844-6591

i started an account with tnetix on 3/11/09 and was told that each call i accepted would cost $2.25 plus tax and that there was not a per minute fee. i agreed to these terms. i opened my account with $30.00 which lasted until 3/16/09.i then placed another $30.00 on my account and received 3 calls. i called to check my balance it was $2.08.i then wanted to speak to a rep.(amanda 89011 who was quite rude and did not seem to know what she was talking about) and was told that there was a slight rate increase to $6.95 per call ($2.25 to $6.95 per call is much more than a slight increase).i then asked amanda why the increase and why i was not notified and how i could file a complaint, she replied by saying "oh you want to make a complaint"she did not want to release her name or employee number.i want these issues resolved!!! but how is this going to be resolved when you have none of my info!!!????????

Comments

• Ng
      19th of Sep, 2009

CBS IS SUM ### THEY PUT BLOCK ON MY FONE FOR .87 CENT COME ON NOW IN SAID I HAVE TO MAIL IT IN ### YALL CRZY IN DEN HANG UP IN MY FACE I GOT BETTER CHANCE ###IN WIT ATT OR PUT MONEY ON MY MAN CARD THEN ###IN WIT CBS CAUSE THEY BE ON SUM ###