TN PERFORMANCE ACAU BERRY SUPPLEMENT / CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION

1 AUGUSTA LANEBlackwood, NJ, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 856-245-7090
CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. I THOUGHT I WAS JUST BEING CHARGED WITH FREE SAMPLE AND I ONLY HAD TO PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING. tHEY THEN SENT ME ANOTHER BOTTLE AND CHARGED ME $74 FOR IT. I NEVER ORDERED IT. NOW I CAN'T GET A HOLD OF THE COMPANY TO SENT ANYTHING BACK OR A PHONE NUMBER THAT WORKS TO CANCEL ANYTHING.

Comments

Me
  11th of Nov, 2008
I am going through the same thing with Bromalite, I call and call, no one answers to cancel the shipment and charges. I have gotten my visa company to investigate, it is a major scam! I never received anything from them, just charges!
Du
  5th of Aug, 2009
I orders Acai 6mo. ago cancelled soon after. Then pow the sent me 2 bottles charged me $87. When I called to cancell the guy told me that i had purchased it again and gave me the dates it was done.
A couple of days ago before i got the second bottle some guy called to verify that it was orded, I told him no i didnt order it. I think Acai berry people are a bunch of crooks. Even if the product worked and it doesnt, dont do business with these people they will try and take you money.
Freaking theives!