TMI Wireless / Rebate Scam - Bankruptcy

1 NV, United States Review updated:

Company offers a $100 mail-in rebate for cell phone purchase, you must to sign up for cell phone service for 3 months before submitting your rebate. After getting a large number of customers signed up, another company - which TMI wireless claims is responsible for the rebate - files bankruptcy. If you call TMI wireless you cannot speak to a representative, until you enter your order number. Once they have your order number (now they know you are one of the customers they conned), you are disconnected...

Comments

• Qu
      30th of Jul, 2008

Not saying that you are wrong or anything but I haven't had a problem with getting my rebate. But that really sucks if you had to go through that. Anyone else had problems with this company?

• Tm
      1st of Jun, 2009

4get yall tmi the best

• Be
      24th of Jun, 2009

I have bought 3 phones from tmi wireless. I was pleased with the service. I had to return one that was defective and the replaced it with no problems. One phone I got had a rebate, which I received with no problem. Their prices were the best I have found anywhere.
    Ben

• Pa
      26th of Jun, 2009

www.DiscountedCellPhonesOnline.com is just a good, check them out! We bought 4 phones on a family plan. Couldnt be happier, glad we heard about them!

• Bb
      17th of May, 2010

YourSmartphoneGuy.com is another great one!

2nd of Jun, 2010
    TMI Wireless - no premium web site
    Marie Martin
    Florida

I paid for premium web site for $99 got none.
    I e-mail Tmi said were checking inot why no web site. And still have no
    premium web site and will charge me $29.99 a month for no Business
    at all. This is a work at home scam. They will not refund my money.
    Please help me close down TMI Wireless.

9th of Nov, 2010

Im not sure about having a website built by them..for one why dont you buy a domain name and simply forward the domain name to your free affiliate website? Thats what im doing at www.4giphones.us

Take care,
    Mark

• We
      3rd of May, 2011

And one more great one www.wesellcellphones.com