TMI Wireless / Rebate Scam - Bankruptcy

1 NV, United States Review updated:

Company offers a $100 mail-in rebate for cell phone purchase, you must to sign up for cell phone service for 3 months before submitting your rebate. After getting a large number of customers signed up, another company - which TMI wireless claims is responsible for the rebate - files bankruptcy. If you call TMI wireless you cannot speak to a representative, until you enter your order number. Once they have your order number (now they know you are one of the customers they conned), you are disconnected...

Comments

Qu
  30th of Jul, 2008

Not saying that you are wrong or anything but I haven't had a problem with getting my rebate. But that really sucks if you had to go through that. Anyone else had problems with this company?

Tm
  1st of Jun, 2009

4get yall tmi the best

Be
  24th of Jun, 2009

I have bought 3 phones from tmi wireless. I was pleased with the service. I had to return one that was defective and the replaced it with no problems. One phone I got had a rebate, which I received with no problem. Their prices were the best I have found anywhere.
Ben

Pa
  26th of Jun, 2009

www.DiscountedCellPhonesOnline.com is just a good, check them out! We bought 4 phones on a family plan. Couldnt be happier, glad we heard about them!

Bb
  17th of May, 2010

YourSmartphoneGuy.com is another great one!

Ma
  2nd of Jun, 2010
TMI Wireless - no premium web site
Marie Martin
Florida

I paid for premium web site for $99 got none.
I e-mail Tmi said were checking inot why no web site. And still have no
premium web site and will charge me $29.99 a month for no Business
at all. This is a work at home scam. They will not refund my money.
Please help me close down TMI Wireless.

Ma
  9th of Nov, 2010

Im not sure about having a website built by them..for one why dont you buy a domain name and simply forward the domain name to your free affiliate website? Thats what im doing at www.4giphones.us

Take care,
Mark

We
  3rd of May, 2011

And one more great one www.wesellcellphones.com